Saturday, May 15, 2010

They Inflate The Judeo Israeli Brand

We seem to be going through a period when the Jewish propaganda machine finds itself at a loss, unable to sell Israel to the audiences it has under its control by virtue of the editorial monopoly it maintains over the English media. There was a time not long ago when the Judeo Israeli brand was described in superlatives so grand they were deemed laughable even if attributed to the gods, yet there they were being attributed lavishly to Israel and to everything Jewish as if these people were beings from a Universe so grand that God Himself would dwarf by comparison. I have no doubt that the Jewish propaganda machine will try to find a way by which to inflate Israel and the Jewish causes again but until then, let me recount the experiences I had with regard to this subject as I lived through them during the past few decades.

I wrote about my friend, Ralph Cohen previously, a lawyer of impeccable integrity and humanity but he was not the only Jewish lawyer I knew. This time I wish to write about another Jewish lawyer who was also a good friend and a gentle human being. I came to know Hart Margolian because he had an office in the same building where I had a small private institute of technology in Montreal. He was a corporate lawyer not a litigator so he spent much of his time in the office. After the first meeting during which we discussed legal work I had retained him to do for the school, I went to visit him often when I had no class to teach or he came to visit me in my office. We had many things to talk about, one of them being his passion for gadgets. He bought everything new that appeared on the market because he was fascinated by what they did, and so he asked me to explain how they worked.

It so happened that before I launched my school I was working for another school where they were having a difficult time finding a reasonably priced textbook containing only the fundamentals of circuit analysis that were needed for one of the courses taught at the school. Since I had my notes and the students of my class were happy to get photocopies of them, the administrators of the school asked me to put all the notes in the form of a book they can print and distribute to the students of my class and those of the other classes. I complied with the request and the school printed a number of copies, handing me a few which I kept till the day I opened my own school. I lent one copy to Hart Margolian so as to acquire some background in basic electronics before I started to explain to him how the gadgets worked.

Studying my book and understanding very little of it prompted him to reveal something about a client he had without telling me his name so as to maintain the principle of lawyer-client confidentiality. The man had come to him with an invention, not to obtain a patent but to represent him on an upcoming negotiation or some such thing. But Hart could not decide whether or not the invention had merit so he asked me what I thought. This was a time -- much like today -- when everybody was talking about saving energy, and what the client had done was to whip up a contraption to be used in cars. The thing was supposed to indicate how much energy remained in the battery because having a red light indicating a low battery -- which all cars now have -- was not enough for that man. And without explaining his reasoning, he insisted that knowing exactly how much juice was left in the battery would save energy. Strange!

I explained to Hart how a battery tester works which is basically a low tech circuit that has existed for nearly two hundred years now. But Hart wanted to know why the client had a microcomputer in his contraption with a secret program he refuses to reveal to anyone. This is when bells rang in my head because testing a battery can only be based on principles of physics not a secret computer program. And so I used my friendship with Hart to get to the bottom of the matter in a lighthearted way. He had known many Canadians of Egyptian origin before me and was fond of them; I had known many Jews before him and was fond of them. For this reason neither of us minded the other making ethnic jokes about each other. So I looked Hart in the eye and asked him if this guy was one of those bullshiting Jews. In fact, he was Israeli, said Hart. That explains it, I said but he quickly corrected me: it's not bullshit; it is chutzpah.

This reminded me of something that happened years previous to that. I was working as inspector at Douglas Aircraft in Ontario when shortly after 1967 a number of Israelis came to Canada and went to work for that aircraft manufacturer. These people had documents and letters of recommendation that would make you believe they were miracle workers. However, looking at them using the equipment or trying to, you could tell they were peasants who never touched this sort of machinery before. I dealt with a couple of them in the course of my work and we became such good friends that I was invited to their homes a few times on religious and non-religious occasions. This is when I learned that they grew up in kibbutzes doing farm work and other manual labor. When the war broke out in 1967 they were hired by the air force, were given a quick training and were shown how to load bombs and rockets onto the warplanes; nothing more technical than that. Yet, even after they told me of the meager extent of their training, they still argued forcefully trying to convince me to stamp the work they did as having passed inspection when it was so shoddy even they could see that.

Back to Montreal where I was in contact with another Jew who was barely out of law school. This one was as much interested in politics as he was in the law. A female relative of his was running for office and he was helping with her campaign using a computer to reach the delegates that were to elect a candidate to represent the party. At the time, the computers were not as friendly as those of today in that they used the Disc Operating Systems (DOS) instead of the easy to use myriad of softwares we have today. I was not better at using the DOS than he was because my background was hardware and programing in machine language as well as the higher language called Basic. So we spent hours together, most of them on the phone, trying to figure out how to use DOS in the most efficient way possible. But this was also an occasion for me to learn what the man was communicating to the delegates. In simple terms, what he did to sell his relative was so exaggerated, it could only be described as hogwash like you would not believe.

Eventually, the woman was elected and in no time at all, they started to talk about her in the news. I never saw her speak to the camera but other people spoke about her. They said glowing things as if she were the goddess that the country could not do without. According to these people, she was the most intelligent thing to grace the political scene with her presence, having a grasp of the subjects she handled like no one ever grasped them before. The striking thing was that the people who spoke about her used the exact same words that her relative was using when selling her to the delegates. It seemed that the hogwash he brewed to impress the delegates at the level of the riding had worked its way to the national level via the media.

And this reminded me of the notorious letter writing campaigns that the Jewish organizations were known to initiate in the 1960s and the 1970s. At first, the people in politics and the editors of the various publications thought they were genuine letters written by concerned citizens worried about the fate of Israel, that pantheon of everything glorious, exquisite and smart about the human race. But then the politicians and the journalists discovered that many of the words used and most of the themes articulated in those letters were repeated over and over again. This is when the good people concluded that the letters had one and the same source even if, on the surface, they appeared to have been sent by different people from addresses across the country. And so the politicians and the editors treated the letters as if they were one and the same letter coming from one and the same source.

In the meantime, as I got older and gradually lost interest in what young people get excited about, I devoted more of my time to combing what was being said on behalf of the Jewish causes because I found it amusing to study what their organizations were up to at any given moment. I discovered that some themes come and go, lasting as long as a month or two but that other themes linger on seemingly for ever. With regard to the quick-to-fade themes there was, for example, the attempt to popularize the idea that America should invade Syria because the regime in that country was an offshoot of the one in Iraq to which Saddam was a disciple. As to the themes that never die, there is the idea that Jews are smarter than everyone else, the reason why they should rule the world. For example, the spectacle of the woman in Montreal was later repeated in Ontario when a Jewish man was hired to report on the system of education in the Province. This prompted several people to trot in front of the camera and marvel loudly at the excellent work that the man had done. Had God written that report, there would have been at least one person from the opposition parties to criticize something about it but when it comes to a Jew in Canada, criticism comes rarely if at all in front of the camera.

As for America where the stakes are even higher, the attention of the Jewish propaganda machine has been focused on the Congress more than anything else. For example, the idea was advanced to the effect that the only reason why the Republican Party still exists today is because Eric Cantor the Jew was said to have taken charge of the last campaign whereby he single handedly scored the victories that kept the Party alive. On the Democratic side, there was the Jewish Rahm Emanuel in the Congress before the President picked him to be his chief of staff. This man was said to have been the genius that explained to his colleagues how things worked on Wall Street thus helped them understand what they should be doing to prevent a meltdown of the financial system. The meltdown happened anyway and nobody trotted back in front of the cameras to retract the superlatives they attributed to Emanuel. In any case, this pair of Jewish saviors in America is not ruling the world yet but the two are trying hard to get in that position.

As for the rest of us, we must now recognize that the only way to prevent that infamous propaganda machine from getting carried away again and rev up to its high level of operation is to keep unmasking it. The people of goodwill who have taken it upon themselves to tell it like it is must from here on maintain a state of eternal vigilance and watch the machine on a continuous basis because the aim of the propagandists is to create a class of parasites that can live off the rest of humanity, and parasites never fade away on their own. We must help them do that.