Monday, January 16, 2023

I gave them time, and they have not yet acted

 On December 24, 2022, I published what amounts to an open letter to the Government of Canada reminding it of a promise it made decades ago but never honored to this day. The letter came under the title: “Public pursuit of a resolution to my dispute with the Canadian government”.

 

In that letter, I spoke of the savage sort of persecution to which I was subjected by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the security apparatus that the government handed to the Canadian Jewish Congress (CJC) for use against me. This was done in retaliation for me refusing to become the Salman Rushdie of an earlier era — willing to spend time and energy glorifying the false accomplishments of Israel and all Jews while trashing Egypt, the land of my birth and that of my race.

 

Given that during the decades of my persecution at the hands of the RCMP and the CJC, I tried all methods to get the government to fulfill its promise, only to have the RCMP punish me for trying, and closing the door in my face, I have no alternative now but to carry on with my effort at getting the truth out via the method of publicly urging the Government of Canada to come clean.

 

I have scant indications as to the nature of the debate that’s unfolding at this time inside the Canadian Government with regard to this matter. What I hear is so similar to what had been going on for decades, I feel compelled to let the world know what went on in the past so that people will come to understand what’s happening now inside the government, and who is laboring to prevent it from doing the right thing.

 

The first question that needs to be answered is this: How was it that in a self-proclaimed “democratic” country motivated by the messianic urge to preach the principles of Human Rights to others, a handful of men and women calling themselves Canadian Jewish Congress, were able to make the RCMP commit the most cowardly and most horrific crimes you can imagine, then mobilize the intelligentsia of Canada and the entire Anglosphere to do more than keep quiet about it; to enjoy the spectacle of a government torturing a citizen who refuses to toe the line of a foreign organization?  

 

The answer is that in a false democracy, you commit a rape (be it the rape of human rights, legal rights, financial rights, civic rights or the right to be left alone) and when you are criticized for it, you invite the critics to join you in the act before saying another word. Unable to refuse the invitation, lest you accuse them of not knowing what they talk about, they participate in the criminal act. When they do, you make sure they enjoy the experience because getting a personal benefit, is all it takes to keep those immersed in the Anglo culture, quiet about the ongoing crime.

 

Because I did not accept the situation the way that others did by surrendering and exiting the stage, the act of toying with me took on a new dimension. At the suggestion of the CJC, everyone in the loop (hundreds of thousands of them) were asked to play a new game. It was for each to speculate as to when I’ll go out of my mind – living this unmitigated horror – and snap. The game began to draw into it new players who submitted new speculations as to when they’ll see my ultimate demise. This move entertained the players so much, they kept the game from going stale even after several decades of savage abuse.

 

Still, the situation went on long enough to bore some people and tire others. The CJC responded by adding a new element to it. They said it was not enough to speculate when I’ll snap; it was now necessary to speculate on how I’ll snap. Will I create a public disturbance to draw attention to my plight? Will I go on a hunger strike? Harm myself? Harm someone else? Or what? And this is how the game gained a new vitality, enough of it to go on unabated for a few more years.

 

A few more years of that, and some people seemed ready to do the right thing by going public with what they knew about the case. This is when the CJC, the RCMP and the Jewish insiders whose hands gripped the throat of the Canadian Government, countenanced the start of a whispering campaign aimed at making me believe that my life was in danger.

 

Given that they kept me invisible while heaping their venomous trash on me, I decided to give myself a public voice, an act I thought will help defeat whatever new plans they had for me. I began preparing to go online and launch this blog. They got wind of it so, guess what happened. They all disappeared like rats that ran to hide from an intense floodlight that was turning their voyeuristic eyeballs into steam.

 

And then, on December 24, 2022, I divulged a little of my story to urge the Government of Canada to do the right thing. From what I know, the Government started the process of doing just that—but then, the Jewish organizations from here and from afar descended on the Government, pressuring it not to proceed with the move to right the wrong done me because an admission, however small it may be that Jews are capable of committing such horror, will trigger a rise in antisemitism.

 

And this is where things stand now.