Monday, January 30, 2023

They continue to prolong their horrific crime

 The Government of Canada, the Jewish organizations advising them, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) who follow Jewish instructions like an obedient dog — thought they had two phony excuses by which to continue practicing the mafia-like omerta that allowed them to maintain the current paralyzed condition despite the fact they had not even one good excuse on which to rely.

 

It is that (1) not knowing where to contact me to fulfill the promise of advising me what happened, why it happened, and what my options for seeking remedy might be — is a laughable excuse given that they have been tracking me for decades, knowing where I could be found at every moment then and now.

 

It is also that (2) they cannot claim I was never interested to end their persecution of me given that I failed to smash their wall of silence or achieve the breakthrough of taking my case public in an effort to shame them into action. But the fact is that I did all which can be done to end the Jewish imposed nightmare that turned my life into a living hell for 20,000 days. It is just that the mafiosi fraternity blocked all of my attempts to contact the government and resolve the situation. In fact, the fraternity is doing it now the way it did then — maintaining the omerta and lying about everything else.

 

But here it is, I have now taken my case to he public. So, why have they not been shamed into action? The answer to that question is obvious. It is that they are shameless. They get scared and act only when made to feel fear, but feel no shame when revelations, however embarrassing they may be, expose them to the public. But is it not generally true that after a while, shame sets in anyway, causes fear to rise to the surface, and forces even the most reluctant to act?

 

Yes, this is true but when it comes to feeling shame so intensely as to fear the consequences of what they do or fail to do, different people have different levels of tolerance. Thus, from the looks of it, our mafia conspirators must have a high tolerance for living a shameless existence as long as the story remains inside the loop where they developed it themselves and kept it hidden for decades. Their aim continues to be that of preventing the story from breaking to the general public where they as politicians stand to be voted out of office, and they as prominent figures, stand to lose what favorable standing they may have.

 

Whereas someone like me remains powerless when it comes to ending an ongoing horror situation, the RCMP who take orders from the Jewish organizations, turned Canada into a police state, putting it in the service of the Jews and Israel. The proof is that the RCMP hurt several individuals who tried to help me end the horror, by destroying the families of those individuals, revealing the dirt they had on them.

 

That was only one example of the many I witnessed. There is a number of other examples which can be considered circumstantial thus set aside as being of little consequence. I became aware of them when each time that I had a court or a reconciliation case, and I mentioned that my responses were affected by the reality that I was persecuted by the RCMP, the judge hearing my case, dithered and instructed me not to go there. Obviously, the judges were of the loop, knew what was going on, and feared the aftermath of venturing an incorrect thought, only to see their families destroyed as a result.

 

Still, I cannot tell this horrific history of 20,000 days without mentioning the one that shows as glaringly as can be that Canada is a police state run by the RCMP on Jewish orders. Actually, the incident I am about to describe unfolded when the Trudeau government was defeat by Joe Clark in 1979, and was out of office for about 3 months.

 

Joe Clark’s minister of finance was a professor at York University, my alma mater. He had a political office on Eglinton Street in a small building at a walking distance from where I lived. I set up an appointment to go tell him about my persecution at the hands of the RCMP. The closer I came to the building, the more I got the feeling that something unusual was about to happen, and it did. I big man sporting a slightly protruding belly bolted out of a car and started crossing the street to get to the side where the building stood and I was going.

 

I entered the building and started to walk up the stairs when he came so close to me, his belly touched my back for a brief moment. Realizing what he was trying to do, I continued my climb without saying a word. Here is what I guessed he was trying to achieve:

 

He was trying to lend credence to the defense often used by the RCMP to discredit my telling the world of their persecution of me. Talking to the people in the loop who were joyfully consuming the expression of my pain, the RCMP would shamelessly say I was imagining those things. And guess what, my friend.

The delighted consumers would believe them or pretend to while savoring the sweet taste of my pain. It is mind boggling how this so-called democracy works.

 

Realizing that I would have lent credence to that nonsense if I told the minister someone followed me up the stairs to the door of his office, I refrained from doing so. Instead, I turned the table around. I told the minister there was a good likelihood that, knowing I was coming to see him, the RCMP bugged his office, and that they were listening to the conversation we were having.

 

It is no exaggeration to say that this false claim had an effect similar to telling him his entire family was killed in a car crash on the highway. The man – a normally dignified professor and minister of finance – melted like a scared little kitten. I left him looking dizzy and disoriented, and went home more convinced than ever that Canada was a Jewish police state that makes the Nazis look like boy scouts.