Thursday, February 29, 2024

Here’s the story, and here’s the suspicion

 The leader of the Opposition expressed puzzlement as to why Justin Trudeau is adamant about keeping under wrap what came to be known as the “Lavalin Scandal.” This being the case, I have a real story and a suspicion to tell, that might shed light on the mystery.

 

Here is the part of the story that happened to me:

 

At the same time that I sent a copy of my invention for turning salt water into fresh water to McGill University, I had also sent a copy to Lavalin for appraisal and possible use. They summoned me to discuss the project, and we had a good discussion, at the end of which they seemed to suggest I should be the one to try selling the idea to the desert countries in need of such projects.

 

They told me that Lavalin was already doing power and water projects in Libya, and that I should have an easy time selling the idea to these people. But given my other involvements and obligations in Canada, I could not see myself take on a new responsibility and so, I turned down their offer.

 

Shortly thereafter, I heard rumors to the effect that Lavalin executives were nabbed by the RCMP for committing fraud. This being a pattern that was familiar to me, it did not move me. I lumped it together with the David Johnson development that was itself yet another proof demonstrating that Canada was a police state in the business of punishing the good people who would talk to me rather than persecute me.

 

And here is the part of the story that makes me suspicious about further machinations that must have unfolded then, and that Justin Trudeau would rather keep hidden from the public view:

 

There is the strong possibility that the documents which the leader of the Opposition wants to see, contain the name of the “invisible” man who must never be seen or talked about in public. That’s yours truly.

 

And this makes it interesting to see how the murderous government of Canada will resolve the challenge it is facing without blowing the case sky high.