Saturday, February 18, 2023

The day they hung up the phone on me

 I did not have solid proof at the time but I instinctively reckoned that the mob comprising the Canadian Government, the criminal organization known as World Jewry and the loop of elites practicing omerta with my case, was acting like the gang of rapists who feared that the truth about what they did will come out, thus haggled about what to do to erase every sign that might show I once existed and defied them.

 

This being the case, I concluded that to survive the most horrible mob ever assembled to eliminate me who stood alone, by savagely and relentlessly persecuting me – I needed to achieve a breakthrough in one of two areas. Either I persuaded someone in the Canadian Government to say enough was enough and worked to end the persecution of me. Or I broke through the wall of the mob’s silence by getting published in the mainstream journalistic or entertainment media.

 

In fact, it was much later on that I obtained solid proof to that instinctive early reckoning. It came when I started a newspaper in the town where I lived. At first, the Provincial and Federal politicians welcomed me, showered me with congratulations and praised me with words and large checks before I even invoiced them for the advertising they ordered. Get this now, the checks were issued on the account of the office they occupied. But then, all of a sudden, everyone of these people seemed to have received a memo from what could only be Jewish Central. The memo told them to freeze and get ready to start doing something else.

 

The politicians did as told by delaying paying what I invoiced them, and when the checks were sent to me at long last if they did at all, they were no longer those of the office they occupied. It is that everyone of those politicians found a nondescript female who paid me by personal checks for advertising ordered by the politicians. I understood that this was the Judeo-Bolshevik way of erasing from every official registry, the history of someone that existed but they wished he never did.

 

Even without that proof, and having instinctively reckoned early on what the mob was trying to do, I had started an intense campaign of writing both fiction and non fiction works, which I sent to the mainstream outlets for their editors to consider publishing. One of those outlets was the government financed Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).

 

Among other things, I wrote 26 episodes for a half-hour series for children to be played by children at around the late tween and early teenaged years. I sent the pilot script to the CBC, and discussed it by telephone with several people at one time or another. I remember talking to a male who liked the script enormously and wished it will be accepted by his bosses. Discussing the script with two females who might have been his bosses, I detected less enthusiasm – not for the quality of the work – but for the realization that they will not use the series because the Jews had so ordered.

 

The last time I called the CBC, a female that was not familiar with my work took the call and started checking it on the computer. After a moment, I heard her emit a cry of horror as if the computer displayed the face of the devil. The woman uttered: “Somebody messed this site.” She mumbled a few incomprehensible words, and I had no choice but to accept her apology and end the conversation. I expected to hear from the CBC after that incident but never did.

 

The next thing I did was to call the office of the federal minister of Heritage Sheila Copps to ask that they help me convince the CBC it was time to treat me like everyone else. After listening to my story, the interlocutor at the other end of the line hung up the phone on me, and that was that — well, at least temporarily. What happened next was so unconscionable it can only be viewed as cannibalistic behavior.

 

It was to my great surprise that I received a phone call from the president of a production company that did work for the CBC. I asked him if he was talking to anyone at the CBC, and he said no, he was calling me because he received a copy of the blurb I have been sending out pitching the series. What he wanted, he said, was that I send him all 26 episodes of the series, after which he’ll decide to buy them or reject them. I asked him to put that request in writing so that I feel legally protected in case the scripts found their way into the hands of people who might not be as honest as himself. He refused to put the request in writing, and I refused to play the role of sucker. And that was that … this time for good.

 

And now that there is enough out there to convince every member of the mob they will not get away with what they are doing to erase me from the roster of human existence, you wonder what motivates them to continue their futile attempts at doing just that. If they have any capacity at all to reason at least at the minimum level of human thinking, they should also be aware that the more they persist in doing things their way, the more they will cement the idea (in the case of the Canadian Government) that they are the cannibals who are reputed to eat their children. Worse, they have been exposed to invite the most terrible of foreign terrorists to come and enjoy sharing the feast with them.

 

Why do these things happen only in Canada? We may be forced to explore answering that question the next time we discuss this subject. Stay tuned.