Sunday, January 21, 2024

Appetite of cannibals silencing Western Culture

 Way back during the decade of the 1960s when neither “political correctness” nor “woke culture” existed, the Jewish hate and propaganda machine had a field day describing the Arabs as being “sick dogs,” “wounded animals” and “cockroaches that must be exterminated” with the use of insecticide. The machine did all this on the pages of Jewish publications as well as the mainstream ones.

 

Taking a year of such abuse without protesting, I finally wrote a letter to the editor of Canada’s largest newspaper the Toronto Star, in which I asked the readers in very polite terms, not to believe that kind of propaganda because Egypt had always been and remained to that day a civilized country. And the unexpected happened.

 

It is that a representative of the Canadian Jewish Congress visited me at home during which time, he informed me that I must never again try to contact the publications of North America for the purpose of explaining the Arab point of view, or that of opposing the Jewish point of view – or for any other reason. Failing to comply with these instructions, he went on to warn, the Jewish Congress will implement the steps that will ruin my life now and well into the future. And the Jews kept the word that turned out to be the metaphoric expression of human cannibalism … as horrific as this may sound.

 

The Jews did it because I refused to comply with their savage instructions. In fact, instead of complying, I continued to express my opinions because I felt it was my right to do so, and because I reckoned that if I did not, I would be encouraging the Jews to establish in Canada a regime of Jewish dictatorship that will make the Nazi Regime of an earlier era look like a playground designed for children. Just think about it:

 

The Canadian Jewish Congress had the Canadian Government turn the Security Apparatus of the country (RCMP) to it …to do as it wishes with it. The latter put me under surveillance 24 hours a day – knowing, as they put it themselves – that I was “as clean as a whistle.” Their intent, however, was to gather the information that the Jews could use to drive the wedge between me and any employer, friend, associate or landlord I may have now and in the future. This is how the crime syndicate turned my entire adult life into the unmitigated hell, resulting in the creation of a body that needs assistance to function.

 

This is how I paid the price. It is that the Jews made use of their awesome hypnotic powers, and began to implement their multiple crimes by first convincing the leaders of Western Cultures that what they’ll see done to me, must not leak past the wall of silence which they are throwing to hide the case from the general public around the world. And so, nothing leaked, and no one knew what was happening despite the fact that I used every measure that was made available by the machinery of the Democratic System of Governance to help solve this kind of problems. The measures worked for others but not for me.

 

Fifty five years later, I had grown older by this many years. While the spirit remained as vigorous as before, the physical body was beginning to turn creaky. I knew it was time to start working on piercing the wall of silence standing between me and telling my story to the general public. Thus, on December 24, 2022, I published the story on my blog hoping that this act alone will be sufficient for someone out there to take the first step that will motivate others to do likewise, and put an end to Jewish cannibalistic savagery that’s eating not only on my body, but also that of the Western Civilization it is diminishing.

 

It has been more than a year now since I published that blog, and there seems to be no sign that the hunger of the cannibals has been satisfied. They are munching on my body and that of Western Civilization like there is no tomorrow.

 

How much longer will this situation last?