Tuesday, January 9, 2024

David Johnson is a man of solid integrity

 I never met Professor David Johnson or communicated with him verbally or otherwise. But as fate would have it, our lives crossed twice. When this happened the first time, I learned what a highly moral man David Johnson was. Before the crossing of our lives happened the second time, I feared that David Johnson will be punished for his integrity by those whose motivation is generated by immorality.

 

Here is the story behind my first crossing with David Johnson:

 

It was about 20 years ago that I got an idea about turning sea water into fresh water using a very economical method. I was in Montreal at the time, thus sent my invention to McGill University for testing and appraisal. This gave me the opportunity to communicate with the head of the Department in charge of such matters. The woman liked the idea so much, she promised to start the testing soon and let me know how to proceed from there.

 

When she failed to contact me for a number of days, I called her department only to be told that she was transferred to another post. I called her there and had a discussion that turned out to be the antithesis of the enthusiastic way by which she had greeted the invention when she saw it first. A few days after that, I heard in a news broadcast that David Johnson was no longer Chancellor of McGill.

 

Immediately, the rumors began to swirl among the academics of the nearby Concordia University as well as among the English speaking lawyers of Montreal, to the effect that David Johnson was pushed out. Nobody said why but I knew why. It was that the Canadian Jewish Congress, joining hands with The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and others, had formed a crime syndicate that made it their business to make life miserable for me.

 

Fast forward 20 years, a time when I already had a blog for a decade and a half which I deliberately and consciously did not use to tell my story. I did not, so as to establish myself as a writer first and foremost; one who thinks and writes about a variety of issues. I made that choice lest I be considered an operator that’s wielding a cudgel and using it to hammer his audiences.

 

But then, on December 24, 2022, I published the first article in which I began to tell my story. I mentioned the fact that I will soon turn eight years of age, and hinted that I was not doing well health wise. Thus I asked to be compensated for the 55 years (20,000 days) of terror that my persecutors inflicted on me. To my surprise, I discovered that the audiences liked this personal kind of articles more than they did the previous kind. But that was not the response of the Canadian Government, now in the hands of Justin Trudeau, head of the Liberal Party.

 

As if owned and operated by the Canadian Jewish Congress whose sole purpose in life is to convince the feeble minds in power that only Jews can suffer persecution, the Trudeau government refused to see the enormity of the crime that was inflicted on me by non-other than the Jews and their feeble minded lackeys who are nevertheless in high positions.

 

Failing to see that playing the Jewish game was to commit crimes against humanity, Justin Trudeau responded to my postings by dancing the ritualistic body language that’s meant to tell everyone there was nothing I could do to offend him. Thus, I shall never be in a position to force him approving the release of the money owed to me. But how was the body language played?

 

The game was played by first pretending that China was spying on Canada, thus creating an artificial bogeyman meant to represent the alter ego, not of the criminal syndicate of Jews and their Canadian lackeys, but of China that was doing nothing more than mind its own business.

 

Thus, every time I wrote about my ordeal in a blog, Trudeau and his clique would rail against China to let the world know they sympathise with me even if they will not puncture the wall of silence that has been the most painful ordeal I was made to endure for decades.

 

When the game began to look silly, Trudeau appointed David Johnson as Special Rapporteur on Foreign Interference to give the game a modicum of respectability. But the highly moral Johnson refused to play the crooked game of the criminal syndicate and resigned.