Sunday, January 21, 2018

Jews as Mooches of intellectual Property

Something happened that compels me to make an exception to my commitment not to talk about myself.

What happened is the publication of an article that came under the title: “Why Arabs and Muslims Will Not Accept Israel as the Jewish State,” written by Mordechai Kedar and published on January 19, 2018 in Algemeiner. Actually, an earlier version of that article was published on December 14, 2017 by Israel National News.

I interacted very little with old friends in the regular media since the start of my blog. But when I did, I was asked why I continue to write and publish for free, refusing to accept advertising on my blog, and refraining from submitting articles to the regular media that would “most certainly publish them” … if only to see me get off this blog. I always answered that I write because it is what I like doing–which is true–but in fact, there is another reason why I write; a more profound reason.

During the 40 years that preceded the launch of this blog, the politico-journalistic elites (calling themselves the loop) had their eyes and ears on me all the time, whether I voluntarily communicated with them or because they heard about me from Canada's secret police that had me under surveillance 24 hours a day. The goal of the bumbling beastly snoops was to gather the kind of daily information about me that would help the Canadian Jewish Congress intercept and torpedo any progress I make so that I never become successful enough to be taken seriously if I tried to tell my story.

To understand what happened next, the reader needs to know what normally happens to the elites in the loop. These would be the people that exhaust themselves mentally and emotionally fighting to get to the position where they wield the power they crave. What happens to them is that they soon discover that chasing the prize made them suffer from a mental block which prevents them from knowing how to use that power. This leads them to engage in the modern version of plagiarism known as mining. That is, instead of stealing what others say, and repeat it verbatim, they lift the gist of what was said and adapt it to other situations. This way, the mooching elites reap the benefits of the robbery and avoid getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

At first, you feel sick when you realize that someone you never met is sponging your work without giving you credit. You feel sicker when you realize further that the characters robbing you are the ones who intercept and torpedo every progress you make so that they may continue robbing you. But then, you develop immunity against feeling sick, no matter what these guys do. And what the Jews do next is several degrees more horrific than anything you can imagine … as it will become apparent when reading the Mordechai Kedar article.

The point Kedar makes is that the Jews must keep all of Jerusalem (The Eastern and Western parts) because if they don't, “many Jews will leave Israel for the countries from which they came.” In reality, this is the newest scare the Jewish leaders are spreading. In addition, they falsely attribute the saying to the Arabs who never expressed such a thought. In fact, the Jews did not control East Jerusalem until 1967 but they kept going to Israel all the same rather than leave it … Jerusalem or no Jerusalem.

Putting out scare after scare is an old trick. It is one that has served the Jewish leaders well. First, they said the 1948 line was not enough to keep Israel safe. They wanted a bigger Israel and they got it. Then they started scaring their followers about losing the 1967 line. Take it away, said the Jewish leaders, and we're back to the 1948 line, and from there to annihilation. After that, they put out the scare about losing the Western Golan. And now, the focus is on their criminal annexation of East Jerusalem.

That's the point at which Mordechai Kedar falsely attributed new thoughts to the Arabs. But look what else he did. He said this: “In Islam's view, Jews are not a nation but a collection of religious communities to be found in various countries: a Jew in Poland is a 'Pole of the Mosaic religion' and a Jew in Morocco is a 'Moroccan Arab of the Mosaic religion'”.

That's a serious distortion of the facts. Such thought was never expressed by any of the 350 million Arabs living in the Middle East or the 1.6 billion Muslims living in the world. It is the thought that I, a Canadian of Egyptian Christian descent, made in several of the 2,520 articles posted on this blog.

I did not pluck that thought from thin air; I argued every point of it after careful analysis of the hundreds of articles that were written by Jews living in North America, England, France, Germany and Israel. Other articles I consulted were authored by writers with names that indicate they belonged to a variety of ethnic backgrounds; people that had come to America from just about everywhere in the world. And that's how I determined that Jews are not a nation but a collection of religious communities to be found in various countries: a Jew in Poland is a Pole of the Jewish religion; a Jew in Morocco is a Moroccan of the Jewish religion.

Contrast my approach with that of Kedar who expressed the stolen thought, attributing it to the Arabs and the Muslims without giving reference as to how or where his claim can be verified. That's depravity of such magnitude, only the Jews can engender it.

So, if you ask why I write without considering getting something in return; the answer is that it’s what I wanted when I was young and charting the life I foresaw ahead of me. Unfortunately I was besieged by demonic savages early on, and came to recognize them as the plague of Planet Earth.

They altered the life I was meant to live, and so I resolved not to let my loss be in vain. I concluded that the way to give meaning to the life I was forced to endure, was to make as big a contribution as I can to alert future generations, thus do my part at disinfecting the Planet of the deadly plague that's ailing it – before I leave.