Tuesday, March 21, 2023

The Fable behind the Story

 Imagine we’re standing facing each other and you slap my face for no apparent reason. I instinctively insult you calling you an animal, and then characterize you as being a blind bat.

 

Three things happened here: There was the slap, the insult and the characterization. Which one of the three would you say hurt the most? There is no doubt about it, the slap hurt the most.

 

This is an analogy of what has been going on during the last three months. First, my Human Rights had been raped for 20,000 days prior, and continues to be raped by a gang that’s composed of the Canadian Government and what may be called Jewish Central. Second, I insulted the culprits, calling them primitives among other such names. Third, I characterized the Jews as being the magots who killed my Human Rights to feed on the resulting cadaver.

 

Which of the three approaches would you say hurt the most? Was it the 20,000 days of psychological torture? Or was it my calling primitive both the Canadian Government and the Jews? Or was it my characterization of the Jews as being magots? There is no doubt about it, the torture hurt the most.

 

Word has reached me to the effect that “the world” is so incensed about my calling the Jews magots, the act has earned me the denial of justice I would have been eligible to receive for what the Jews, in cahoots with the Canadian Government, have inflicted on me when they robbed me of my entire adult life.

 

What’s that about? It’s about the Jewish philosophy of life which says that they, being the chosen children of God, can do anything they want and be forgiven for it however outrageous it may be. Not only are the Jews discharged from being reprimanded, they are owed the love of humanity for who they are, and no questions asked.

 

As to the rest of us inferior beings, we call each other, hawks and doves. Mad dogs and tender pussycats. Foxes and crazy foxes. Snakes and weasels … and you get the idea. But what does that mean? It means that we use these analogies to convey to the listener the idea that the human being we are characterizing has taken on the character that’s normally attributed to the animal we just mentioned. Giving one such image saves us a great deal of explanation.

 

It must be said, however, that whereas some people use that approach to express themselves, other people lack the talent to create the “fable” by which to express what they have on their mind.

 

I happen to have the talent that helps me devise a story by which to express the most intricate of situations. I was born with it, I studied it at the college level, and I have been practicing it during my entire adult life even though I was deprived from earning a living doing so, by the activities of the Canadian Government and Jewish Central.

 

Continuing to create stories in my head even when I had no hope of seeing them published, took on an inordinate urgency due to the circumstances in which I found myself. You see, my friend, in the same way that people who find themselves in similar circumstances — and they take up a solitary hobby such as playing chess on both sides of the board to keep themselves sane — I kept myself from falling into the trap of committing a crazy act to draw attention to my plight or whatever.

 

In fact, this is precisely what the RCMP was pushing me to do on advice from the Jews who wanted to be vindicated. And they would have been because they wanted to claim they maintained the torture of me for that length of time because they knew I was capable of committing such act given enough time.

 

I beat them at their game, and kept sane by making fables about them in my head – fables that involved sometimes vicious animals, and sometimes less vicious ones.