Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Anatomy of a dreadful national grand larceny

 Has the Western World — led at this time by the Anglo group — decided to do more than shift the existing paradigm, reversing it altogether, and dropping the mask of righteousness it wore for centuries, thus reveal itself for what it really is, warts and all?

 

This seems to be the case when you study the interactions that have been transpiring between the learning Anglo-Western World and its Jewish instructors. Because nothing speaks more clearly than examples taken from real life, consider what has been unfolding in the modern era under a rubric that could read: “Anatomy of a dreadful national grand larceny”.

 

It all began when Britain’s Arthur Balfour promised to steal a piece of Palestine, and give it to the Jews. Despite the chaos that resulted from the implementation of this promise, it was followed by Donald Trump who stole Jerusalem from the Palestinians, and gave it to his daughter who converted to the Jewish clan that was clamoring for the theft to be done by Superpower America.

 

As if this were not enough, Donald Trump went on to steal the Western part of the Golan Heights from the Syrians, and gave it to the same daughter and her rapacious clan. The striking thing is that all of this thievery took place, not under the veil of moral rectitude, however cockamamie the argument would have been, but took place in the open, recognized as a theft done with pride and self-congratulation.

 

But how could this be?

 

It happened because the instructing Jews — who were still nomadic tribes roaming the deserts on the back of camels at a time when magnificent empires were rising all around them — decided they could have an empire of their own, and be like everyone else, only if they stole one. And so they invented a story about God making it so that when the Jew covets something, it becomes his own by divine decree. Thus, the Jews went around the world stealing what was easy to steal, and getting the suckers to steal for them what they could not steal for themselves.

 

Two real-life examples shed light on how that demonic process works. One example was foiled, but leaves behind a legacy that says much about the Jewish ability to hypnotize the ruling elites of a superpower no less, and make these people betray the public that elects them to benefit the Jews and Israel, their pet project.

 

This was the story of a Jewish woman, originally from Cuba, who climbed on the back of her colleagues to get elected Chair of the House Foreign Relations Committee. Once there, she worked like the dickens to have money owed to Egypt sent to Israel instead.  

 

The other example concerns me, and continues to unfold as I try to expose what the Jews are doing to dominate and corrupt the politics of the Western World, as they march toward a future they believe will end up handing them Planet Earth and all that it contains.

 

My story with the Jews began when they decided that if left alone to develop and flourish, I may grow and pose a danger to their scheme of conquering the Planet. In fact, they said almost as much when they attributed to me – a lone operator – the qualities that Hitler had when he too was starting out as lone operator, but one with a great potential to harm the Jews.

 

And so, the Jews offered me to work with them and promote their causes, or rebuff them and they will crush me before I had the time to develop the means to defend myself. I ignored their threat and went on to do my thing, only to see them carry on with all kinds of attempts to crush me. I survived by studying them and relying on my natural gift of turning the beastly cowardice of others into fables, which I hoped will survive the test of time and tell future generations what it was like living under Jewish dictatorship.

 

Their plan being to make life so difficult for me, I would commit a horrible act to which they can point and claim vindication for their earlier assessment of me — the failure to accomplish that scheme caused them to run to the Canadian Government and ask it to help them crush me. To their eternal disgrace, the latter handed the Jews the entire security apparatus of the country known as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and a carte blanche to do as they wish … not to protect me, a citizen in good standing, but to crush me, having refused to work for a foreign evil entity.

 

I survived all of that despite the living hell I had to endure in isolation with the knowledge – to paraphrase Ronald Reagan – “Help was not on the Way” or that the rescue Cavalry had lost its way getting to me.

 

In fact, I survived to the age of 80 and still ongoing … but desirous to see closure to this matter, I asked the Government of Canada to honor its promise and notify me of what it did, while being mindful of what consequences may flow from honoring the promise.

 

What I have seen so far is a scheme to pull a dirty trick like the one attempted by the Jewish woman from Cuba who would have sent Egypt’s money to Israel. In the current case, they scheme to pocket the 20 million or so they reckon is owed to me.

 

What makes me believe this is a theft and not a bureaucratic snarl that’s delaying things, you ask? Well, if it were a snarl, they would have used the Reagan approach and reassured me that “something was on the way.” But absent that assurance, they can only be scheming a dreadful national grand larceny.