Friday, April 28, 2023

Thieving by Canadian Government’s Catch-22

 What comes to mind when you hear someone utter the words: “Damned if you do, and damned if you don’t?” Well, if you’re in Canada, it means that the Government has engineered a situation by which to persecute one group of people to please another, doing so with the use of a gimmick that brings to mind the one encountered in the American novel Catch-22.

 

Simply stated, damned if you do and damned if you don’t, means that the Government will put members of the group it intends to persecute into a bind, give them two choices from which to pick one when in reality, neither choice will help the victims get out of the bind they were put in. And while this is ongoing, the Government will spirit away the possessions of the victims and give them to the thieves.

 

Too farfetched to believe, you say? Well, my friend, I have a witness that’s willing and eager to tell you his story. That witness is yours truly, the one who suffered 20,000 days of savage persecution at the hands of a Canadian Government acting on instructions from the Canadian Jewish Congress.

 

Having determined that I had the talent to serve whichever side I’m on with fidelity, the Jews thought I should go to their side. They invited me to make the move but I rejected their invitation. And so, the Jews that have the power to push around the fake democracies and tell them what to do, pushed the Canadian Government around and told it to persecute me till I relent and accept to trash my people and my race while at the same time, praise Israel and the Jews for accomplishments they never realized.

 

I endured that horrific ordeal during the 55 years (20,000 days) of the adult life they robbed me of, and when my advanced age besieged me to call for an end to the horror, and bring closure to the matter, I discovered that the crime syndicate that’s made of the Canadian Government and the Jews, had set up a gimmick for me that is as absurd and circular as Catch-22.

 

What those devils did, was set it up for me in such a way that I’ll have two choices from which I can only take one, neither of which will solve my problem. It will, however, keep the compensation that’s owed to me in the hands of those who already robbed me of my adult life and now have come for he money. Here is how the arguments go:

 

First, because I tried to be a good citizen, spending 55 years of my life trying to solve my problem by going through the system and following instructions, I finally decided not to continue in that approach lest I commit the insane mistake of doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

 

This is why, calls for me to address the Government directly or call on a Minister or approach a member of Parliament do not appeal to me anymore. To take that option would be to play in the hands of the crime syndicate that wants me to give it another 55 years of my life to play with … and I don’t have this many more years to give away.

 

Second, rejecting the first option, leaves me with only the second, which is to wait for the syndicate to decide when it will do the right thing and pay me the money that’s due to me, if it will ever decide to do so. But having lived while surrounded by these swindlers for more than half a century, I am not holding my breath.