Friday, April 14, 2023

How thievery is committed with hagglemocracy

 What’s the difference between an autocrat and a so-called democrat? The autocrat is honest whereas the so-called democrat will prove to be deceitful, as you will see from what follows.

 

The hagglemocracy is a Jewish invention which they use to pretend they argue the issues at hand democratically when in reality, they put on a fake show that is more a discharge of verbal diarrhea than it is the dissemination of insights, or the engagement in the analysis or synthesis of the issues.

 

They talk past each other, say nothing profound, advance the discussion not one iota, and call themselves vibrant democrats when the only thing vibrating about them seems to be a loose tongue that never ceases to slander men and women who are stronger than them spiritually, ahead of them intellectually, and better than them morally.

 

I know all that about the Jews because I watched them and studied them for decades after they set their crosshairs on me and made me their target for life. Their idea being that democracy is conducted in secret and behind closed doors, they made first contact with me by visiting me at home, and warning that I must never again reach out to the established media as I had done when I wrote a letter to the editor of the Toronto  Star. The implication of their warning was that if I had something to say, I should only discuss it to them — in secret and behind closed doors, of course.

 

Disregarding their warning contemptuously as I would a sick dog that can never stop barking, I watched them spent the following five decades slandering me behind my back in an effort to make my life so unbearable, I would weaken spiritually and commit a spectacular act that will justify the horrible things they were saying about me, and excuse the dirty tricks they were pulling on me.

 

Realizing they could not accomplish any of that alone, the Jews ran to the Canadian Government – known to eat its children – and asked for a helping hand. The latter responded with glee, and handed them the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) which is the security apparatus of the country that has a vast network of surveillance deployed, not against potential foreign enemies, but against Canadians that have the potential to expose them as being useless by sheer incompetence. And so, I was faced with a Jewish army of freelance defamers now equipped with the tools of a professional security apparatus.  

 

Getting on with age and keen to see closure come to this matter, I decided to take it public by publishing it on the pages of this blog. I had to do this for two related reasons. The first is that the Government of Canada promised it would contact me and all those like me. The second reason is that decade after decade, I tried to reach out to the government by going through what they call the established system, but nothing worked. Prominent personalities that tried to help me were destroyed by the RCMP. No member of parliament dared to help me. And phone calls to the ministers that had the power to put an end to the madness, were hung up on me.

 

It has been three and a half months since I first appealed to the Canadian Government to honor its word and contact me given that I cannot do so myself, having been shown for five decades that it is futile for me to reach out to the Government. And I have neither the wish nor the lifespan to spend another five decades reaching out to an institutions that is as responsive as a wall.

 

Even my public appeal has been stonewalled up to now, which does not surprise me because it is a performance I saw play out many times before. In fact, it is happening now, as it happened before, that because the Government was pressured by powerful local and foreign figures to end the madness, clownish characters were allowed to enter the arena and begin staging a scenario that is familiar to me.

 

The aim of the game being to calm the nerves of interveners, give time for their adrenaline to dissolve into the bloodstream and vanish to leave them in a state akin to that of a hypnosis, the new characters began to play their routine by taking two measures simultaneously. On the one hand, they announced acceptance of the need to do something about the issue. On he other hand, they started playing their routine by making promises that suggest how the issue will be resolved to the satisfaction of everyone. But the reality is that they aim to change nothing of what has transpired over the decades.

 

The first clown to appear on the scene suggested that the money owed to me as compensation for the persecution I suffered during the decades at the hands of the Canadian Government and the RCMP and the Canadian Jewish Congress, could better be used to do something else. This kind of approach worked like magic in the past, and seems to have worked this time around.

 

It is that having a substitute resolution that can put the issue to rest coupled with a diarrhea of verbiage to accompany it, went a long way in the past to calm the nerves of interveners, and seems to be having the same effect this time around.

 

What should happen now is for people of goodwill to refuse being hypnotized, thus keep the pressure on the Canadian Government to end this ongoing criminal act, and keep its promise by contacting me thus put this national disgrace behind us.