Friday, May 5, 2023

The longer they wait, the harsher the judgment

 I did mention sometime ago what happened when I first started a small newspaper in the town where I lived. It was the story of the Jew who was sent to me by his rabbi to convey the important message that should I get into trouble, I can count on the rabbi to bail me out. All I needed to do to earn this privilege, said the messenger, was to write a letter to the rabbi asking him – in essence – to take over the newspaper, and have his staff run it as they see fit.

 

Instead of motivating me to sell my heart and soul to the ever scheming Jews, that incident incentivized me to intensify my study of the Jewish character as it operates openly and insidiously to hypnotize and eventually take control of the communities it infiltrates. I learned a lot about this aspect of the Jewish operation and wrote about it since.

 

Memory of that event has come to me lately on account of what I sense the criminal syndicate that’s holding my money is trying to do. It is trying to force me to contact them and ask that they render to me what they owe me. But this being what got them to delay looking into the matter for 55 years, the intent behind their latest move, as I see it, is to grab onto a new communication from me; one that will give them license to continue delaying serving the cause of justice for another 55 years … well past the length of time I am expected to remain alive.

 

But a license is not something they’ll get from me because they got something else instead. It’s a substitute that was so contrary to what they expected, it will take them decades if not centuries to realize how much face they lost during the time that they delayed compensating me for the criminal persecution they inflicted on me throughout my adult life.

 

Judging them by their behavior, it is obvious that they fail to see what has happened to them as well as the image of Canada they have been projecting to the world. They still think of Canada as being the Lilly White most immaculate of the virgins, which is the image they have been projecting to the world for decades. But now that the mask has come down, they fail to see the grotesque blue, red and green cancerous pimples which are covering their faces and that of Canada.

 

What the world now sees when looking at Canada, is not a perfect model of how Human Rights is handled in a perfect country, but a disgusting model of how Human Rights is murdered in a criminal system by the very magots that end up feeding on the rotting corpse. And this is how posterity will view Canada next year, a decade later, a century beyond that … and forevermore.

 

Of curse, all this can change if the abominable creatures behind it can demonstrate an ability to redeem themselves. However, time being of the essence, the change will depend on how long it will take those creatures to activate the process of redeeming themselves. They need to keep in mind that the longer they wait, the harsher the judgment of history will be.

 

If it so happens that those in the Government of Canada that have come under the hypnotic spell of the Jews, but are now trying to breakaway from those controlling them — feel like helpless, here is the secret they can use to free themselves of the Jewish spiritual grip of death. It is an incantation that may sound religious but is a pagan chant that does more to invigorate the cantor than summon a supernatural force to come and help fix a difficult situation. Here is how the incantation goes:

 

I summon thee, ye gods of the psycho-moral intifada, and besiege you to fill me with the courage that’ll make me stand up to the most evil force ever to invade this Planet of Innocent Human Beings.