Saturday, May 27, 2023

The justice you must beg for is Jewish tyranny

 It so happens that in the land of Oz, there lives a wizard. It is not clear what he can do that others cannot, but a wizard he is nevertheless. By contrast, it happens that in the land of Jewish Canuckistan, there lives a wizard who can produce ideas that make the head of human beings spin like a windcrane.

 

The latest of the Jewish ideas, is a proclamation that would have Canadians, North Americans and all Westerners reject the idea that justice is a Human Right, but is a gift that must be begged for and may only be granted by the Supreme Jewish Wizard.

 

Although this is a new idea that’s right out the wizard’s head, its roots began to grow sometime ago. In fact, the phenomenon can be seen to develop during two occasions around matters that relate to me personally. It happened once at the intellectual level, and once at the material level.

 

What rattled me intellectually, and I said so at the time, was the Jewish-Israeli demand that for the latter to implement a modicum of justice in the occupied territories, thus make life more bearable for the Palestinians, the oil-rich Arab countries must pay the Jews billions of dollars. In other words, the Jews were telling the Arabs that to return the Moral Rights and material possessions they stole from the Palestinians, the Jews must be rewarded by Arabs who would agree to beg and pay for what the Jews continue to impound.

 

As to what happened to me personally at the material level, it is a true story that unfolded in Montreal before I opened my own school. I was teaching in a small private school that had a difficult past caused by internal problems which pitted the partners (all brothers I believe) against each other.

 

When I landed there, two brothers owned the school with one of them being away on a long vacation in Greece, the country of his origin. I dealt with the brother in Montreal and nothing unusual happened for a few weeks. The man then asked me if I could lend him money to buy his brother’s share, thus own the school outright, but then negotiate a partnership with me.

 

Even though the family owned a school that had a successful past, the brothers were working at least on a part-time bass to make ends meet. And my would-be partner in Montreal was assuring me that the returning brother will be so hungry for money after spending all that he had on a long vacation, we could buy his share of the school for a very low price.

 

He went on to say that to close the deal, all he needed at that point were $5,000.00, which left me with the impression that he’ll be adding more to it and make a better offer to his brother. We wrote a one-page contract in which we stipulated the terms of the agreement and waited, supposedly for the return of the vacationing brother.

 

A week or so passed and the unimaginable happened. I entered a room at the school and saw my would-be partner sitting around a small table with two other men. They were gambling. I did not know then, and I still do not know what game they were playing. All I can tell is that each player put the same amount of money ($10.00 or $20.00) on the table, upon which the dealer gave them a number of cards. Each player would throw open one card on the table, and the winning player (I did not know by which criterion) collected the money. They played round after round, each lasting less than a minute. And here is the mordant catch, my debtor did not win once in the two dozen rounds I saw them play.

 

The effect on me was like seeing my $5,000.00 dollars vanish into thin air. Unable to think of anything to say or do as I watched three grown men caught in a trance that was pumping enough adrenalin in their veins to stampede over an army of humans and crush it, I kept my mouth shut and quietly exited the room, determined to start thinking seriously about opening my own school, and do it alone.

 

Meanwhile, I sued my debtor and would-be partner to return the money he used for purposes other than what his contract with me was stipulating. And that’s when I was hit with a second nasty surprise. It was that to avoid defending himself in court, the man asked his boss to lend him money to pay me. And guess what, my friend, the boss turned out to be a Jew. Instead of lending money to his employee, he told him of a “better way” to resolve this matter. He said he should borrow from his bank who would give him a loan if I—who needs to be paid—could be convinced to endorse the loan.

 

Do you know what that would have meant? It would have meant that the contention which existed between me and my borrower, would have become one that’s now between me and his bank. The man could stop making payments to the bank at any time, and the bank would have come after me. So very diabolically Jewish, so very satanically disgusting.

 

It turned out this was the kind of Jewish solution that turn the thieving borrower/lender moguls of financial services into the giant banks that keep tumbling every once a while. In my case, when the borrower stopped payment, I would have had to beg the Greek gambler or his Jewish boss to render justice by paying the bank that’s now after me.

 

These are the realities I learned in real life which tell me not to trust the Canuckistan Government which seems to tell me that to get the money owed to me, I should beg for justice to be done. Not a chance.