Saturday, July 22, 2023

Government saboteurs sabotaging Human Rights

 

There is no place in which to catch Canada in the act of eating her children than the realm of Human Rights.

 

In fact, the work of the Government saboteurs doing damage to the interests of its citizens, is so clearly on display, it is like seeing both the blood that’s dripping from the guilty hand, and the gun that’s smoking like a chimney. And these people seem totally oblivious of what might happen if their existence were revealed, and their doings held to scrutiny.

 

My latest experience interacting with a Canadian Government, be that the Federal or a Provincial, started when I began the search on line for a lawyer who would take my case. There are many advertising themselves individually, and there are law firms advertising the range of services they provide. I called those who identified themselves as civil lawyers, spoke with some and left a message on the answering machine of others.

 

I was not surprised to discover that they all responded as did the Members of Parliament and the other personalities whom I contacted over the decades asking for their help to end the persecution of me that the Canadian Jewish Congress (CJC) was imposing, having recruited the Canadian Government to join in what cane to look like the gangrape of my Human Rights. So they were now like the bad old days, civil lawyers who refused to take my case fearing retaliation by the CJC-Canadian Government syndicate.

 

This is what I told them basically:

 

[It all started when the Toronto Star published a letter of mine. The Canadian Jewish Congress sent someone to my house to tell me I’ll be ruined if I continued to get in touch with the media. I continued to communicate with the media, and the Congress continued its persecution of me.  Instead of protecting me, the Governments of Ontario and the Federal allowed their police forces to collaborate with the Jewish Congress to spy on me and badmouth me speaking with my employers and landlords and everyone I came into contact with. I lived my entire adult life under stress ... and this is literally killing me now. I need to be compensated, and live the rest of my life with peace of mind].

 

And this is how they typically responded:

 

[We spoke on the phone yesterday regarding your inquiry for the services of our legal team. After inquiring with members of our civil litigation team, we’ve determined that we will not be able to assist you in this matter. If you wish to pursue this matter using the services of a different legal team, consider using the resources below for the Law Society Referral Service.

Website:  lsrs.lso.ca    Phone: (416) 947-5255]

 

I was also given an address to contact, which turned out to be the Ontario Human Rights Commission that advised me to call the following:

 

 

Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario logo

Applicant's Guide to filing an Application (Form 1 or 1G) with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario


This guide provides general information about filing an Application (Form 1 or 1G) with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO), general information about the Human Rights Code (the Code), and explains how the HRTO will process your Application after it is filed. It should not be taken as legal advice or as a determination of how the HRTO will decide any particular issue. It is not a substitute for consulting the Code or the HRTO's Rules of Procedure, practice directions, or policies and guides available on the HRTO's website.

Please note that many of the Practice Directions and guides mentioned in this guide are under review and may not reflect current HRTO processes].

And this, my dear reader, is where the nightmare began. I searched for that “Form 1” or “G1” all over the internet but found it nowhere. I called the Tribunal to ask where I can find it, and met a bizarre recorded message that warned the callers about their behavior before a live operator had even taken the call. In sum, the message said that swearing, cursing or any kind of abusive language will cause the operator to hang up on the caller.

When a live operator finally came to the phone, I told her I could not find the form I was asked to fill, and would appreciate it if she emailed me one. She said she will, and did so at the end of the day. But what she sent was not the form; it was a guide on how to fill the form that’s nowhere to be found on the internet. I called the Tribunal several times after that to say that what I wanted was the form itself, not the guide on how to fill it. And each time, the operator would say they understood me well, and that they will sent the application as requested.

The form never came, which is enough aggravation to make people angry at the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario. But what boils their blood and causes them to call the Tribunal where they unload with swearing, cursing and using all kinds of abusive language, is the fact that the guide to filling the phantom form provides links that give the impression you’ll find the form if you just go there. But when you go there, you find no “Form 1”. Instead you find further explanation on how to fill the non-existent  form. Worse, you literally find hundreds of new links telling you where to go to find the form.

After countless hours, done over several days, chasing the HRTO’s wild goose, you realize you’ve been conned by a government that does not want to help you but wants you to believe it does. If you continue to persevere in your search, you may discover not the form itself, but see mention of it. Here is what you see:

[Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario

Important Notice

May 12, 2023

A simplified Form 1 and new Form 1G: Applications that will better meet the needs of applicants is now available].

I explained to the Tribunal that because of my physical condition, and that I live far away from downtown Toronto where the Tribunal is located and may have the form, I would very much appreciate if they’ll just mail me a hard copy that I can fill out and mail back to them.

I did that yesterday which was a Friday. This is the weekend, and I’ll be checking my mail all next week to see if sanity has been bestowed on this typically Canadian insane setup.