Saturday, July 15, 2023

Putting Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau on notice

To my dear readers: This is to put Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on notice that he is participating in the slow murder of me.

 

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau,

 

You may not have known it before but you will by the time you have finished reading this notice. It is that contrary to the rumors circulating inside the wall of silence which you so maintain as would a rapist that contemplates murdering his victim — my cancer did not return.

 

What sent me to hospital recently was your behavior as played out during the six months that followed my reminding your Government it was time to fulfill your father’s 55 year-old promise. It was to the effect that I shall be given a full account of the persecution that the RCMP was inflicting on me in response to the commands issued by the Canadian Jewish Congress.

 

Your current behavior, Prime Minister, did more than implicate you in the ongoing crime of robbing the peace of mind I deserve to have in my old age. What the behavior did was shed light on the reality that the conduct of the Canadian Government since your father’s days, has been an ongoing affliction that took its toll on me in the same way that the Nazis slow-murdered their prisoners by denying them their most basic human rights.

 

What brought all of this to light is the fact that I was forced to go to hospital lately because I suffered the sudden affliction of a debilitating illness called Pulmonary Fibrosis. It was explained to me that while other factors may have contributed to my illness, the major contributor has been the state of stress under which I have been living.

 

But living under stress was not just a late affliction for me. It was a reality I heard about from every doctor since your father’s days. Thus, it can be argued that since Pierre Trudeau, the criminal syndicate that’s made of the Canadian Government and Jewish Central, has been contributing to the shutting down of my vital organs (kidney, heart and lungs), leaving it to you to administer the coup do grace and finish me off, which you have been doing during the last seven months or so.

 

Do you want to go down in history as the killer prime minister, son of a killer prime minister?