Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sickening Charade gone on for too long

The charade that's perpetrated by a protection racket calling itself “free democratic nations” has gone on for too long, becoming too sickening for it to continue without a push back.

This is the topic that's treated in this article. Every criticism and push back formulated here, have to do with the subject matter and those who amplify it with their megaphones. They are the media types who disseminate the news and the opinions; and they are the political types who consume all that. Because I mention an article that's published in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to illustrate my points, the readers may get the impression that I am criticizing the people mentioned in it. But I want the readers to know this is not my intention at all.

The Journal article is actually an editorial. It came under the title: “Branding Moderates as 'Anti-Muslim,'” and the subtitle: “The American left tries to stigmatize Muslin reformers,” published on October 31, 2016 on the op-ed page of the Journal. I begin with two stories about which I mentioned very little in the past with regard to one of the stories; and nearly nothing with regard to the other story.

First, I once sued a major newspaper in Canada because – having sacked the editor-in-chief who was going to break the story of my struggles with the Jewish establishment – the publication set up a blacklist “of one” and made me the one. It used the enormous influence it had with everyone else to make sure that nobody violated the list. The only way I will get relief, they told me, was to write like Lubor Zink who was of Eastern European origin and wrote nothing but anti-Easter European articles.

Not knowing that I was Christian, the editors assumed I was Muslim and wanted me to write anti-Muslim articles. I did not correct them right away but let them wallow in the raw sewage of their ignorance because I deemed it more beneficial to study human-looking animals behaving like veritable animals than accept the break they offered me just because I was of the right religion. To my mind, they were making asses of themselves, and I had as good a time as enjoying a beautiful day at the zoo.

Second, I was told of the herculean effort that was mounted by the Jewish establishment to recruit young Muslims-in-name who knew little or nothing about their religion, and taught them the Jewish view of Islam before booking platforms for them to stand on and trash “their” religion. They recruited a number of young women who were bitter about one thing or another, and taught them how to channel (canalize) that bitterness into hatred for Islam … the religion that was the source of their misery, they were taught.

This is why I can no longer tolerate reading an article such as the current one in the Wall Street Journal, and I cannot watch its sister television network, Fox News, broadcast audio-visuals carrying the same sort of content. I cannot do that without registering my objection to this vile behavior. Actually, I do not watch the Fox channel often, but when I surf the TV channels, I stop at Fox long enough, once in a while, to see what they are up to. More often than not, I land on a Muslim that is trashing Islam, an African American that is trashing Blacks, or an Asian American that is trashing China or North Korea … But never on a Jew that is trashing Israel.

Not only do they do these things and little else at Fox, they also whine incessantly about a “mainstream media” that does not follow suit. They believe that their message is a divine one but that it is not amplified enough by an American media that should feel obligated to do so. Consequently, they urge the other outlets to join the crusade and give their message a big boost.

All those matters considered I have a suggestion to make to the WSJ/Fox family. Before the Journal writes one more editorial in that vein, before it publishes one more article by a contributor specializing in that sort of talk, and before the Fox group invites another self-hating specimen (be it of color or the wrong religion,) let the editors show they can present stories, and formulate opinions that are rounded, fair and balanced.

A simple and surefire way to do this is to commission Norman Finkelstein, and ask him to contribute articles to the Wall Street Journal. Also invite him to join the discussion on the panels of the various Fox shows.

Only when they have done these things, and have developed the appetite to do more of the same with other pundits of the Finkelstein bent and caliber, will they shed their repulsive attitude to become credible journalists considered a credit to the profession.

That's when their work will restore freedom to the democracy that was robbed of its freedom component by the Jews, and became a pathetic sick joke.