Thursday, January 12, 2017

Is it Time to rejoice or to grieve?

Talk of cyber-spying and cyber-sabotaging is in the air. Two aspects of the story are of special interest to me; the gathering of information about someone with the view of ruining his or her life, and the interference in the political system of a country with the view of destabilizing the regime.

The first is a personal story that would take 20 or 30 books to write. I avoided writing it for decades, and have no intention of doing it now. What I'm going to do, however, is tell as little as possible of it to draw a lesson or two that should be useful in the current debate. I do this because I feel duty bound to expose the criminal and cowardly mindset that can easily grip a nation if not a continent, and hold it captive for decades. It is an addictive game that enslaves the predators who play it, their victims who suffer horrendous pain, and the “beneficiaries” who feel entertained by it.

What happened to me was a secret police operation they presented not as a decades-long act of state terrorism – which it was – but as nothing more than a banal little game meant to entertain the elites who were privileged enough to be in the loop. Because I was deemed to be as clean as a whistle at the outset, the elites believed they will nonetheless benefit from what they will be getting. They pretended to enjoy every piece of boring information that the cowardly criminals were gathering about me and circulating among them.

More to the point; when an entity wishes to watch a foreign country for whatever reason, it sets up two kinds of surveillance operations by which to gather information about its citizens. One is electronic spying; the other is human spying. The Jewish Congress did not have to work hard on setting up these two systems in Canada; it called on the Canadian secret police to work for it, and the latter said it would be honored to do so. Thus, what the Jewish Congress ordered, the Canadian secret police delivered – no questions asked.

In my case, the secret police had determined, as far back as the Seventies, that I shall never do something to compromise me, and so they set out to make life so difficult for me, they hoped I would suffer a mental breakdown or commit a horrible act, thus justify their cowardly crime – that of doing what a low life animal would not do to someone.

They gathered every bit of information about the places where I worked, where I lived and where I went. They made a note of the people with whom I spoke, what I said and what I did. And they circulated the information among the people who wanted to hurt me because I refused to toe their line, and spent a lifetime defying them.

As to the second story, it's about one country interfering in the political system of another country with the view of destabilizing the regime. Well, that's something I wrote about on several occasions on this website. My beef has been that everyone thinks it's okay for America to go around the globe under Jewish guidance, and change the regimes that refuse to toe the Jewish line.

Now that something similar has happened to America, with Russia being the aggressor, my wish is that enough brain cells will be energized; they will review the situation and will inform America's leaders it is time to end the practice of changing the regime of other nations. If this comes to pass, the grief that resulted from what happened in places like Iraq and Libya will be alleviated by the rejoicing that will follow America's pledge never again to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations – and certainly not when it is urged by Jewish pundits.

What prompted me to go against my grain and reveal these things, is an article that came under the title: “Lost in cyberspace” and the subtitle: “Cyberespionage is a concern, but cyberwarfare is far more serious.” It was written by Clifford D. May and published on January 10, 2017 in The Washington Times. The passage I find disturbing pertains to the option that Clifford May suggests Washington should pursue. He put it this way:

“His team is likely to weigh two options. Alex Gibney argues that treaties are the answer to cyberthreats. I'm not persuaded … The alternative: Acknowledge that a cyber arms race must be run – and then win it”.

When it comes to traditional wars fought with firearms, Clifford May ranks among the warmongers. He automatically assumes that his side will win with minimum casualties or none at all. This is why he never mentions the veterans who suffer so horribly for so long. To him, these combatants do not exist.

Clifford May is now making the same sort of assumptions regarding cyberwarfare. I hope that the little I said about my experience will persuade him that the pain is as real and as long lasting as the hot wars.