Sunday, January 10, 2021

You said you want Proof? Here is your Proof

 Here is the proof that indoctrination in so-called Jewish studies, leads to the reduction of human intelligence down to the level of subhuman or worse.

 

It is all there in an article that came under the title: “About that Auschwitz hoodie,” and the subtitle: “The lack of Holocaust education is not just an alt-right problem.” It was written by Rabbi Diana Fersko, and published on January 9, 2021 in the New York Daily News. Look what the scatterbrain of this rabbi has produced:

 

“Among the rioters who stormed the Capitol building, one intruder wore a Camp Auschwitz hoodie. Another intruder dressed himself in a shirt that reads: 6 million was not enough. 75 years after the Shoah, Holocaust education in our country is wildly insufficient. The time to course-correct is long overdue. That means the man in the Camp Auschwitz sweatshirt is actually more educated than the average American and significantly more educated than the average millennial when it comes to the Holocaust. He can name a concentration camp, whereas a staggering number of Americans cannot. Holocaust education in our country is wildly insufficient. The time to course-correct is long overdue”.

 

The woman is saying that the more we educate the American people about the Holocaust, the more they become rioting anti-Semites, therefore we must correct to a course that will educate more of them because Holocaust education in America is wildly insufficient. Well then, this says one of two things about the mental state of the rabbi. Either she has devolved back to the pre-chimpanzee level, or she is fully human but that the Jews have run out of money and they are begging for a new Holocaust that will guarantee them another 75 years of embezzled compensation.

 

There you have it, my friend. The rabbi is calling for the education of the American people, especially the new millennials and those that came after them, because the hatred exhibited by the Capitol rioters shows that it is not restricted to the far-right fringes of society. The need for education is therefore urgent, she says, because a Claims Conference survey found that 45% cannot name a single concentration camp. And she asserts that the percentage is even higher among the millennials.

 

But what does that mean in terms of educating the American people, beginning with the younger generation? The rabbi seems to say it means that America must be made to know all there is to know about the 40,000 concentration camps that existed during a time when 6,000,000 Jews were exterminated. Well then, does that mean she wants America's kids to drop math, science, English and American history to instead memorize the names of those six million Jews and the forty thousand camps? Not exactly, she says but she has an idea, and she explains it as follows:

 

“Learning about the Holocaust was once an in-depth, laborious effort. It involved listening to painstaking eyewitness accounts from survivors, long days in Holocaust museums, or spending hours pouring through page after page after page of Holocaust-related memoirs”.

 

Is that what she wants to impose on America's children? Yes, she says, because no one should be surprised that the Anti-Defamation League describes current anti-Semitism as the worst it's been in 40 years. She goes on to lament that Holocaust education is slipping even among Jews. She tells of a personal experience she had in this regard. Here is how she tells that story: “I recently asked a Jewish teen what he knew about the Holocaust. He responded, 'Holla-what?' I hope he was joking”.

 

Would it not be worse if he were joking? Imagine a non-Jew that was given a thorough Holocaust education and grew up to wear a sweatshirt that says: “I was made to memorize the names of 6 million dead Jews, and I feel I was terrorized. Impose no more holocaust shmolocaust stuff on the children of America! Enough of this garbage!” Would a scene such as this, please Rabbi Diana Fersko?

 

Speaking of scenes, here is one that could play-out in a cryogenics establishment. A woman was cured of a mysterious illness that nearly killed her more than a century ago, and was just revived. She is talking with the doctor that brought her to life:

 

WOMAN: What am I doing here? What's this place, anyway?

 

DOCTOR: You were close to death and I revived you.

 

WOMAN: Why would you do that? Are you Jewish?

 

DOCTOR: No, I'm not Jewish, but I'm a doctor, and that's what I do.

 

WOMAN: I remember, I am Jewish.

 

DOCTOR: So what?

 

WOMAN: I am Jewish, and you're not. How did they kill me anyway?

 

DOCTOR: Nobody killed you. You nearly died of a disease that was not known in your time.

 

WOMAN: My time? How long ago was that?

 

DOCTOR: More than a century ago.

 

WOMAN: Do you know of the riot that happened a century ago in America?

 

DOCTOR: I'm sorry but history was never my cup of tea.

 

WOMAN: You mean you don't know about America's Crystal Night in which scores of Jews were killed?

 

DOCTOR: I'm sorry. I don't.

 

WOMAN: So, you don't know how much compensation the Jews received?

 

DOCTOR: I'm sorry. I don't.

 

WOMAN: More like nothing, I would say. Well, let me tell you this, doctor. I am Rabbi Diana Fersko, and I shall pursue the matter to the end of time.

 

DOCTOR: I have no idea what you’re talking about, Rabbi. I never was Jewish.

 

WOMAN: Can you imagine dying and not getting compensation? What’s the world coming to? If this is the future, I want to go back to my time.

 

DOCTOR: It won’t be easy reversing the process that cured you. So for now, it is welcome into the future.