Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Disguised Wolf and a Rabid Dog

Here is the first of two questions, what would worry you most: To encounter a wolf in sheep's clothing or a rabid dog? And here is the second question, what would insult you most: Being called a wolf in sheep's clothing or a rabid dog? Believe it or not these were the considerations which the bosses in Tel Aviv instructed their fifth column agents in America to make a part of the discussion that concerned the nuclear deal achieved between Iran and the Permanent Five plus Germany (P5+1).

I did not monitor all the print and audio-visual discussions on the subject because there was no way for me to do so alone. But from what I have seen, the mention of the Israeli who called the Iranian a wolf in sheep's clothing, and the mention of the Iranian who called the Israeli a rabid dog, occupied a prominent place in the debates. When something as trivial as this encroaches on a subject as serious as that, you can be sure it was no coincidence but that the instructions to do so must have come from a single source – usually traveling to America through the New-York/Tel-Aviv network of propaganda and war mongering.

This got me thinking about the importance that the Jewish organizations place on creating an image of the person or the people they seek to destroy ... however false that image may turn out to be. It also got me thinking about the fear that they experience when someone creates an image of them ... however close to reality that image may turn out to be.

It was in the summer of 1967 that I first became aware of this tendency of theirs. Israel had just launched a sneak attack on the Egyptian forces in the Sinai and won the battle hands down. Even then, the Jewish leaders felt so threatened that they organized the foot soldiers on this continent, and gave them a job to do. They got them to call on the editors of the audio-visual studios and print media to advise them of a few simple facts. These were to the effect that the Jews must be portrayed as saintly because that's what they are; and the Arabs must be portrayed as mad dogs, wounded animals, cockroaches and viruses because that's what they are.

After being subjected to a daily barrage of this kind of insults for a number of months, and seeing that no response was coming from the Arab side, I decided to respond myself. I wrote a letter to the editor of the Toronto Star under the title: “Don't listen to propaganda, Egypt is a civilized country” in which I mentioned no Jews, and said nothing that was noxious. I hand delivered the letter to the editor who asked me to sit down because he wanted to have a talk with an Arab, something he never had the opportunity to do before. In fact, there were only a handful of us in Toronto at the time that had the motivation and the ability to articulate our side of the story.

He told me of the deluge of letters and phone calls that he and the other editors were receiving day after day after day from Jews who threatened to cancel their subscriptions if the editors did not write more favorable stories about Israel and the Jews even though the media were literally soaked with nice stories about them. They were already portrayed as divine, so much so that some office hands feared God Himself might find it necessary to call and cry out: What about me? Have you forgotten me? I'm divine too!

And so you can imagine how surprised I was when a representative of the Canadian Jewish Congress decided to visit me in my home in the year 1968, and warn me that I should never again write to the editor of any publication because I just might get hurt. I did not heed their warning, and have been battling them ever since. I don't know if I managed to wound these animals in any way, and I don't know if they still believe the Arabs are wounded animals.

And so, I consider it very much in their animal nature that they should now cry foul because someone called them rabid dogs in response to them calling him a wolf in sheep's clothing.

These people (animals) never give up. They want to fire bullets in your direction, and want you to respond by blowing kisses to them. They are nuts.