Friday, December 22, 2023

An open letter to the Canadian Judiciary

 Let me start by telling you something you’re already familiar with. It is that I know you know much of the details that go into the subject matter I am about to discuss. What most of you may not have been apprised of, however, is the reality that I have known this for a long time now.

 

Such thing happened because I have been in-and-out of business on many occasions, both in Ontario and Quebec at which time I was compelled to appear in court on several occasions as defendant, plaintiff or witness. And so, each time that I mentioned—if only in passing—the said subject matter, the presiding judge advised me that for my own good, I should keep mum about this matter. But when the advice was repeated over and over by different judges, I began to understand that to keep mum was meant to protect the judges as much as me.

 

Despite the fact that this was an early indication as to what I should have expected will happen later on, I was surprise to collide against the reality that the entire Canadian judiciary lived in fear of what will happen to the lawyer who will take up my case and litigate it. One after the other, lawyer after lawyer, and law society after law fraternity, refused to take up the case. Why is that?

 

It’s because the case requires going against the combined power of the RCMP and the Jewish establishment here represented by the Canadian Jewish Congress — for what they did to me … as well as going after the Federal and Ontario governments for failing to protect me. And so, unable to retain a lawyer who will take up my case, I turned to the legal institutions that were established by government, in the belief that they should feel secure enough to stand up to the four conspirators and compel them to do me justice. How mistaken I was!

 

First, I turned to the Human Rights Commission asking them to help me navigate the maze of bureaucracies that make up the system. They directed me to the Human Rights Tribunal where I encountered a bureaucracy that’s incapable of operating without committing criminal frauds along the way. I turned to the Ontario Ombudsman and asked them to help me obtain the right form so that I may file an application. I received Form 1, filled it exactly as instructed and sent it back to the Tribunal.

 

What happened subsequently is that I was inundated with a hocus pocus that make Pol Pot’s Kampuchea look like it was a model of respect for human rights. It is that the entangled events of the fraud-prone Ontario Human Rights Tribunal followed each other in such rapid succession, they could render dizzy even an ice skater that’s used to twirling. Here are the highlights of the crimes these people committed:

 

Using the Ombudsman as a go-between to liaise with me, they gave him an appointment to go see them on November 26, 2023 for an exchange of views regarding my case. The bone of contention being that having sent me Form 1 to fill out and send back to them which I did, they now say I should have filled out Form 5, and they gave me till November 30 to comply.

 

When the Ombudsman got there on the 26th, he discovered they had no intention to exchange views with him. Instead, they informed him that they closed the file 5 days before on November 21, and the only thing left for me to do now was to go back to square one and reapply to have my case heard by the Tribunal.

 

Being pushed around in this manner during the 55 years (20,000 days) of my persecution by both the judiciary and the legislative branch of government, I refuse to take the steps that will continue legitimizing the ongoing crime committed against me.

 

Having reached a debilitating old age, I now seek your help to put an end to this nightmare. I have no idea how it can be done, but you’re the lawyers and the judges, and you should be able to figure out a way.

CORRECTION: This text has been corrected to show that the events attributed to the month of August actually happened in the month of November. I regret making this kind of error.