Monday, December 25, 2023

Open letter to the leaders of the Democracies

 The time has come for you to realize and to accept the inevitable reality that you need to add a new tool to your toolbox of options, and use it if necessary when it comes to dealing with a friend or ally that has turned both destructive and obstinate.

 

The option you need to acquire is that of burning the bridges connecting you to the friend or ally, which will undoubtedly upset them enormously, but will also serve to deter future monsters from rising and doing the things that will upset you; upset the rest of the alliance, and all of the human race.

 

I am asking you to burn the bridges you may have established with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, so as to force him getting on with the business of resolving the immediate problem he maintains in force … and for you to create an example that will serve to deter future monsters who might rise to emulate Justin Trudeau.

 

The problem that Justine Trudeau has maintained concerns the persecution of me. This happened because, among other things, I refused to trash my own ethnicity when ordered to do so by the Canadian Jewish Congress. To be accurate, however, I must specify that the problem started 55 years ago in the era of Justin’s father, the late Pierre Elliott Trudeau. The persecution continued to this day — an age of respect for human rights — but Justin remains adamant about maintaining the persecution.

 

Having spent decades trying but failing to get someone with clout to help me alleviate the horrible burden that was crushing me, I discovered something that told me I was trying to achieve the impossible. In fact, a member of Parliament that was also a Cabinet Minister, as well as a newspaper editor-in-chief were disgraced by the security apparatus of Canada, known as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) when they tried to help me. This proved Canada to be a police state pretending to be a Democracy. It so scared the lawyers and judges of the country, no one dares take up a case like mine to litigate.

 

Being optimist by nature, however, I always held out hope that an end will eventually come to my nightmare if I persisted in searching for a solution. Alas, this never happened, but I continued to refuse giving up, especially that I was getting physically more debilitated by the month due to the stress under which I was forced to live during my entire adult life.

 

I have reached a condition that is so poor, I must go on what is called “Assisted Living,” failing which I shall live the remaining years of my life in a lamentable condition, while Justin Trudeau and his cohorts are impounding the compensation money that is due to me.

 

What these people have done is rape my human rights for 55 years (20,000 days,) and now impose a code of silence on everyone else. They are waiting for the victim of the rape (that’s me) to die and take the secret with me to my grave.

 

Let these monsters get away with it, ye leaders of the Democracies, and posterity will curse you for it.