Sunday, December 24, 2023

Macular Degeneration must be taken seriously

 NOTE: In yesterday’s article, published under the title: “An open letter to the Canadian Judiciary,” and seen below this one, I made a correction when I realized I committed an error. I corrected the error and apologized for committing it. I did not explain what happened, but the following text will give you an idea as to what I’m going through at this time.

 

It has been a year since I went public with my story – posting it on December 24, 2022 – as I did on this blog. I didn’t know then what to expect but was hopeful that something will result because I was conditioned, like everyone else, to believe in the saying that in a real or a pretended democracy, sunshine was the best disinfectant for curing the long festering ills of a society.

 

What I encountered, however, came as a shock to me; one that did damage to my system comparable to what the events that unfolded during the previous 55 years, were able to do. It is that the successive  responses I got from the Government of Canada to the successive attempts I made to reach out to these people and have a civilized give-and-take, told me that I was dealing, not with human beings, but with murderous savages who are equipped with vacuous skulls, vacuous hearts and vacuous souls.

 

I chronicled the best that I could the events that developed throughout the year, and posted them on this blog for all to see who might be interested in the history of this sordid saga. What I did not mention at any time during the year, however, was the reality that I was afflicted with a new illness that could only have been the effect of the government responses to my attempt at reaching out to them.

 

I was afflicted with Macular Degeneration, an injury to the eyes that creeps on you undetected, but once installed, develops at a rapid rate. At first, it confuses the various eye doctors who tend to believe that the injury to the eyes was caused by the fact that I was diabetic. But the reality is that I had been a type 2 patient requiring only pills to control my affliction, and not insulin injections.

 

Still, no one questioned the false assumption till one day, the sudden physical deterioration of my eyes convinced the doctors I had Macular Degeneration, a debilitating disease caused by events that eluded them. But having been told during the previous 55 years that the stress under which I was forced to live, were causing mayhem to my system, I concluded that the culprit this time was the realization that I was dealing, not with human beings, but murderous savages equipped with vacuous skulls, hearts and souls.

 

But what does Macular Degeneration do to patients? It causes their vison to be distorted. The disease does that by omitting a portion of what the patient is looking at. For example, looking at the written word “degeneration,” someone could see it as “degener” whereas someone else will see it as “neration.” And when it comes to numbers, 8 will be seen as 3, and 7 will be seen as 1.

 

This is what Justine Trudeau and his clique of criminal savages brought to me, and whose deterioration they continue to maintain by refusing to resolve the case they created for their enjoyment, and no rational reason they can point to.