Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Islam that the Jews have engineered

The first time I heard the saying: “the tea calling the kettle black,” I heard it on the radio when it was uttered long ago by a rabbi who was blaming humanity for the obnoxious characteristics that the Jews were displaying. He was saying that the Jews came to be like that because humanity had been after them since the beginning of time, therefore made them what they had become.

For a time, I thought that the rabbi had a valid point, but then changed my mind when I was visited by a member of the Canadian Jewish Congress who warned me in my own home in front of my own priest that writing articles like the one I did under the title: “Don't listen to propaganda, Egypt is a civilized country” would for ever make life miserable for me. And those bastards kept their word.

At that time, I did not feel I was contributing to making these people what they were, and so I resolved to spend time studying the Jews I never thought existed. I was not aware of certain realities because I had many good Jewish friends in Egypt who never displayed anything as savage or primitive as the emissary from the Canadian Jewish Congress.

What I discovered eventually was that Organized Jewry was a thousand times more lethal than organized crime. When living in a society that does not allow for “centers of power” to be formed outside the recognized institutions, the Jews find it difficult to do the things they are able to do in the more permissive societies. And that would be things such as organize themselves to organize the society in which they live, and to engineer it to be of better use to them.

This is what they do in the so-called liberal democracies, and this is where I could see where the Jewish hierarchy was playing the role of the tea that is coloring the little kettles everywhere they can reach. That is where I could see the powerful Jewish Establishment work on kids from all walks of life to engineer the society of the future they believe will make the world safe for Jews to live in.

And my surprise did not end here because I could see how the Jews used the press, the so-called think tanks, the politicians, the legislators and everyone they could bring under their influence to engineer not only the society in which they lived, but also the ones that lived in other jurisdictions. This reality began to dawn on me when I saw them use the power and prestige of America, which they combined with the mental retardation of America's politicians, to blackmail European nations, and force them to pay the Jews compensation they did not deserve to have.

And there was more because I could see the Jews work on something even more lethal than all of that. Aware that in a manner which is not different from other places in the world, a generational rift was beginning to develop in the Arab and Muslim countries – the Jewish establishment designed and began to implement a program that would turn the young in those societies against their elders. These would be the people of the generation in charge of governing them.

Thus, the Jewish establishment came up with the idea that there was something called Judeo-Christianity which is at war against an Islam that was not protected by the Arab or Muslim governments. This was happening, they argued, because the corrupt leaders who ran those governments preferred to toe the line of the Christian West, thus betraying their religion and their people to further their personal interests such as the taking of bribes and the promise that they shall live the good life outside the country when they will so decide.

For a while, things seemed to work according to plan as long as the war was confined to the army of the Christian West fighting ragtag Muslim militias defending their families. But the young Muslims learned enough to reach out to the Western societies where they recruited youngsters, and had them do battle against the establishment that crossed the oceans to go kill women and their babies asleep in their homes.

And this is the Islam that the Jews have engineered; a homegrown army of sleeper cells and lone wolves now operating locally. It is the work of Jews bent on starting a war to the death between Christianity and Islam which they believe will hand them dominion over the planet as promised by their false prophets.