Monday, August 21, 2017

The Jewish Nazification of Democracy

Consider this statement: They gave a gang-rape party and made it sound like fun. Many attended the party, enjoyed the first few moments, but then some attendees felt disgust and departed early, leaving behind the diehard rapists who kept the horror going. As to those who left early, they forever kept their mouths shut, pretending not to be aware of what happened because they felt shame, unable to explain why they went to the party in the first place.

Guess what; I am sitting on a story I never thought I'd have the opportunity to tell, but such moment has arrived due to the publication of the Mike Evans story which came under the title: “Hatred of the Jews returns with a flourish,” and the subtitle: “Anti-Jewish slogans were heard in Charlottesville, and anti-Semitic incidents are on the rise across the globe.” It was published on August 17, 2017 in The Washington Times.

After a long introduction about the Charlottesville incident, Evans tells how he personally faced anti-Semitism starting with this preamble: “You don't feel the full weight of hatred until you become the target. And that's what happened to me on my 37th birthday.” He goes on to tell how he learned that someone was planning to assassinate him on his birthday, but was saved by the authorities who did their job by eliminating the threat, and informing him of what happened.

He says this is proof of hatred for him because he is a Jew, and this sounds like an accurate statement. In fact, many get killed in America everyday by people who hate them for one reason or another. Others are saved in the nick of time and, like him, get to learn what was about to happen but was thwarted by the authorities. These people feel lucky, and move on with their lives. But why is it that when something happens to a Jew, it becomes a big story that eclipses even gang-rape stories such as the one described above?

I must pause here because I realize it is getting complicated. So bear with me while I explain this part in detail. I shall do so with the stipulation that what I know is a collection of bits and pieces of a story as told to me by second hand and third hand witnesses long after the events. Also, I had some knowledge beforehand which I added to those parts, and spliced the whole thing the best way I can into the composite you see below.

At some point during the decade of the 1970s I knew I was under surveillance by Canada's secret police because the Jewish establishment didn't like me writing an article a few years previous, that was printed in the country's biggest newspaper about Egypt being a civilized country. What I did not know at the time but learned lately, is why the effort that was mounted by some people to end the criminal insanity of the police spending taxpayer money to collect information about me and spreading it among those who would use it to hurt me in everything I did for myself, everywhere I went.

This was the moment when the gang-rape analogy came-in handy to explain to me how the Jews managed to win the argument that the surveillance of me must continue. I was told these events were happening at a time when Israel had received drones from the United States and was using them to spy on Lebanon in a clear sign it was preparing to conduct a large military operation there. Some people in the Canadian foreign service were opposed to that, but they were not the people who stood up for me. So there were two parallel stories.

And this is where the evil genius of the Jews played a crucial role. Knowing that the group defending me did not care about Lebanon, and knowing that those who worried about Lebanon did not care about me, the Jews came up with a formula that neutralized the objection of both groups. To this end, the Jews bet on the tendency of people to enjoy the voyeurism involved despite the raised objections – mining as they did the raw information they received about me, and using it. And so the Jews constructed this argument: No harm will come to Lebanon because the drones only collect interesting information about people we should get to know well, the same way that we know so much about Fred, and he's doing well, and we're doing well.

Do you see what this is about? It is the Jewish analogue of the Nazi reliance on the science of eugenics to learn interesting information about the people they used to examine. It is criminal banality that gave each of the groups objecting to the surveillance, the excuse to put the onus of lobbying to end the practice on the other group. But like the saying goes, when something is everybody's business, it becomes nobody's business.

The result has been that the expressions of indignation waned, everybody got used to the ongoing crime, the surveillance of me continued for decades, and Lebanon suffered successive Israeli invasions that ultimately produced the Sabra and Shatila massacre, among many other horrors.

That was a horrific massacre to recoil even the Nazis but not the Jews who found a justification for it. It was ordered by the people who operated the drones that sent back “interesting information” showing the gunners where to aim their shots to cause maximum damage to Arab life and property.

And the Jews will proudly tell you they do all that in the name of and for the glory of democracy. Would you be so insane as to object to that?