Monday, August 17, 2020

They are drowning in the 'Sea of Hate' they created for others

Unless the title grabs me, I do not normally read the column written by Karol Markowicz. It happened this time that she wrote one which did more than grab me; it prompted me to respond.

The column came under the title: “Sorry: A progressive fascist's threat isn't going to silence me,” published on August 14, 2020 in the New York Post.

Now Karol, imagine yourself transported more than half a century into the past. You are sitting in your living room, not as a Jewish female but a Christian male. You have with you the community's priest whom you invited because you're faced with a situation, you're not sure how to handle. You also have someone else with you in the room. He is a stranger you never saw before.

The occasion for the gathering is that the stranger had called you on the phone the day before, said he was from the Canadian Jewish Congress, and wanted to know if you were the one who wrote a certain letter to the editor that appeared in a major newspaper. You said yes, you were that Fred Habachi, and so the caller from the Jewish Congress said he wanted to come and see you in person because he had an important message to deliver to you. You agreed to see him the next day, gave him your address, and there you are today, sitting with a priest on one side and a Jew on the other.

The meeting lasts about half an hour during which time you discuss a number of topics, one of which being the warning message that the Canadian Jewish Congress insisted on drumming into your head. It is to the effect that you must never again write letters to editors or contact the press in any way. The stranger leaves, the priest tells you to be cautious because the Jews have been here long, and have established deep connections in all the places that matter. “We” are new in this country, “we” are not organized, and you are on your own. You are defenseless and there is the eye of a massive organization tracking you; one that is committed to crush you if it feels threatened by what you say no matter how innocuous that may be.

So, guess what you said to the priest, standing not as Karol Markowicz but as Fred Habachi. Well, let me tell you what I said to my priest on that day in 1968. I said something to the effect that the threat of those fascist Jews isn't going to silence me. I pledged then and there to fight the Jews alone if I must because if I don't fight for my dignity, no one will from what I just heard.

And you know what, Karol Markowicz? I have been fighting for my dignity ever since that day. If there is one advice I can give you in my old age, it is that when your cause is just, and the truth is on your side, you can stand as tall as a newborn panda, and blow a mountain as tall as the Everest, sending it into orbit around the black hole of eternal nothingness.

As to you, my dear readers, I say that when you read the Markowicz column, imagine those same words being uttered by me more than half a century ago because it was the Jews who were being fascist then in the way that they still are today. I said those words to myself in one form or another, said them to others verbally when I had no access to a publication, or said them in missives I sent to editors knowing they will not be printed because the evil Jews had canceled me.

They made me invisible because I dared to write in the year 1968 that Egypt was a civilized country; my way to push back against what they were saying about us. This was a time when political correctness did not exist, and the Jews –– having monopoly of the press –– were calling us sick dogs and wounded animals, and were cartooning us as cockroaches being exterminated with insecticide.

Things have changed and the shoe is now on the other foot. But what can also be said is that the reversal was expected. I, and a handful of others in the same predicament as me, had ventured to predict that, “what the Jews do to us today, they'll do to each other tomorrow; they'll be screaming at each other, and we'll be watching the spectacle that's vindicating us with each passing day”.

This is the kind of era in which we live at this point in time. But I do not rejoice thinking that I have been vindicated just now, because in reality, I was vindicated in my own eye from the day that I chose to dedicate my entire life, if I must, to fight the colossal prince of darkness and neutralize him.

As far as the way things are going at this moment, they are going well, seen from our point of view. But the side that chose to antagonize us for no reason, is now suffering for what many would say are good reasons.

However, this should not motivate us to sit back and enjoy the slow-motion holocaust in which they find themselves. They created the Sea of Hate in which they are drowning, and we can rescue them by telling them what they need to do to put an end to their misery. Here is the recipe:

When you see your kinfolks celebrate the deportation of innocent men in their nineties –– go ahead and publicly tell the celebrants they are behaving like zoo animals at feeding time.

When you see your kinfolks tell Americans they must participate in violating the Constitution by not associating with outstanding Americans, such as Louis Farrakhan, because the Jews say so –– go ahead and publicly tell these characters they should seek permanent residency in some Siberian gulag.

When you see your kinfolks attack duly elected members of the State or Federal legislature because they prefer to serve their country and their constituents rather than serve the organized crime syndicate that calls itself Israel –– go ahead and publicly tell these jerks, they should turn themselves in to be arrested, jailed and treated like the traitors that they are.

Do all that and your self-imposed holocaust will vanish as if by miracle.