Saturday, December 10, 2016

Peace & Prosperity come with Independence

America's Jewish pundits usually give one or two excuses as to why America should scheme to allow Israel's Jews to continue robbing what is left of Palestine. But they are getting so desperate now, they commissioned Clifford D. May to list a ton of excuses and argue their merit.

To that end, Clifford May wrote: “Mahmoud Abbas, the president still,” a column that also came under the subtitle: “Sadly, Palestinians have no champion of democracy.” The piece was published on December 6, 2016 in The Washington Times.

America used to commit that horrendous criminal act by vetoing the resolutions that came before the Security Council of the United Nations granting Palestine the status of independent state. May says that the signs are there now to the effect that America will not commit the same crime one more time; which means it will not veto the resolution. This is why he is sad, why he set out to rehash a ton of the old excuses, and why he is arguing that America should continue to help the Jews practice thievery, even if America will earn the contempt of the entire human race as a result.

Since most of the excuses were used by Jewish writers in the past, and were refuted on this website, it is better that I not repeat the old arguments. Instead, I shall discuss something I have been deferring for a long time. I did so because what's involved has caused me one of the most painful periods of my life. I wanted to forget about it but successive events kept reminding me of it. I can no longer defer it, especially that it is relevant to the current discussion. So let me tell you about it.

Even though I knew I was blacklisted and had zero chance of being published, I kept knocking at doors because I did not want to blame myself at some point in the future for not trying hard to defeat the blacklist. I met a great number of people in person, by telephone and by correspondence; all of whom gave me excuses as to why they will not use my work. Thus, every time that I hear a Jew give excuses as to why Palestine should not be recognized by the Security Council, I recall what the Jews did to me for half a century. Believe me this is painful, but you know what? It is not the most painful part of what I experienced.

To get a sense of what else I went through, imagine me going to see someone; briefcase in hand, stuffed with several portfolios, each containing samples of writings I did in fiction or non-fiction – some of which were printed in small publications. I tell my interlocutor I would leave with him one work or all of them as he wishes, so that he may determine what he'll want to use. No, he says, he's not interested in what I did in the past; he wants to know what I can do in the future that will be outstanding.

I pull the portfolios out of the briefcase and start telling him this is a sample of what I can do in this genre; that is a sample of what I can do in that other genre, and so on with a few more samples. But he'll have none of that, he says. Suddenly anger shows on his face; he extends his arm to almost touch my face, snaps his fingers repeatedly at a high speed and says: Quick, tell me in 5 seconds what you'll do in the future that will be outstanding.

In 5 seconds? It took me nearly 10 years to write 2,100 articles in 2 million words – posted on this website – and they would not fully answer his question. The only way you'll know what someone can do, is when he does it and you see the finished product. But I got the point. It is that this guy lived under Jewish terror. He was afraid that someone will find out he was talking to me, perhaps mulling to give me a break. Because I did not want to pressure a frightened angry man, I took my stuff and got out of there without saying another word.

Not all those I met were like that guy, but they are the people who call themselves protectors of free speech, democracy and liberty. You see them on the front-line preaching to others around the world how to practice free speech, participate in democracy and enjoy liberty. But when it comes to them doing what they preach, they wet their pants fearing that the Jews will turn them and their families into homeless vagrants, roaming the streets and begging strangers for a job or a donation.

That's what comes to mind every time I read a passage like this one: “Abbas wants a Palestinian state to be recognized at the United Nations … How would such a state achieve economic viability? Or is the plan to have it remain dependent on the international 'donor community' indefinitely? And, most consequently, who will provide for its national security?”

There is only one answer to these questions: Get the Jewish boots off the necks of Palestinians, and watch the latter thrive to become 2 million times better off than they are now.