Sunday, December 8, 2019

This cuddly Poodle is really a raging Pit Bull

York University in Toronto, Canada is my Alma Mater. Having to work for a living, sometimes hundreds of miles away from Toronto, I took courses on and off over many years before I graduated. During that time, I saw life on the university campus transform somewhat––not a whole lot to cheer me at the time, but enough to give me hope for the future.

Right after graduation, I got a job in Montreal where I lived for about twenty years before returning to live in a town near Toronto, near York University. I have been following the events at the university ever since, and what I saw began to cheered me up. In a moment, I'll tell you what I see as changed drastically since then but first, let me tell you about the reason why I decided to engage in this discussion.

It is that an article appeared under the title: “What To Do About The Increasingly Vicious Anti-Jew Campus Protests,” and the subtitle: “Institutions of higher learning are increasingly in thrall to anti-Israel groups that disguise bigotry an antisemitism behind flowery manipulations of the truth.” It was written by Beth Bailey and published on December 6, 2019 in The Federalist. Bailey discussed several universities, one of them being my Alma Mater, York University.

What happened was that a panel of the genocidal Israeli military came to York University to explain why the globally endorsed boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) of the goods produced in military occupied Palestine should end despite the genocide and ethnic cleansing that's ongoing in there. The Students Against Israeli Apartheid (SAIA) protested, and Beth Bailey tried to make a big deal about that.

To make her point, Bailey quoted Amit Deri, a member of the Israeli military, as well as the Jerusalem Post. The following is what she gathered from them: “One video shows individuals shoving and trying to [but never did] punch one another in a packed stairwell. A pro-Palestine protestor claims he was punched by a pro-Israel attendee. Reservists [of the Israeli army] stated that protestors assaulted a few Jewish students [but no video to show it]. One person was injured during the [entire] protest”.

And this is what prompted Beth Bailey to describe those events as follows: “What resulted was antisemitic violence colored with calls for genocide as protestors attempted to intimidate, demonize, and disenfranchise Israelis, Zionists, and Jews.” It looks like this woman is confused about the location of the wailing wall. Next time she wants to wail over nothing, she better find the right wall on which to pour her heart out.

So then, what happened when I was studying at York University? Well, that was a time just after The Toronto Star had published a letter I had written to the editor under the title: “Don't listen to propaganda, Egypt is a civilized country,” in which I said nothing more out-of-line than urge the readers to reject the negative portrayal of Egypt, which they heard and saw everywhere they looked in the print and audio-visual media.

This was enough for the Canadian Jewish Congress to run to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and tell them they have information about me that shows I am a threat to the country, the continent and the whole world. And this was enough for the secret police to put me under surveillance for forty years even though they met me several times during those years and told me they had nothing against me, that I was as clean as a whistle and that I should put my mind at ease.

But why not stop the surveillance and the handing of information they gather about me to those who used it to destroy my chances at breaking through the blacklisting of me? I explained they had to stop so that I could get my career going. The RCMP had no answer to my question, but I learned later that the Jews, the RCMP and the Globe and Mail, were terrified I may become well known and tell my story to the public. They thought that if this happened, their stature in the world will be reduced to less than that of Idi Amin's cat.

And it was during that time that York University could have played a role to end the madness but did not lift a finger even though some of my professors appeared on television shows as contributors. They knew it was enough for them to drop just one word, and it would have put an end to the madness, but they feared it would also have ended their careers.

Another thing I did to put an end to the madness, was talk to my members of parliament every time a new member was elected in the district where I lived. I am sure they tried to help but got nowhere. And this included a member of parliament that had been a professor of economics at York University. He was elected during the brief period that Joe Clark was Prime Minister. This is when I learned that the entire Canadian government was terrified of the combined power of the Canadian Jewish Congress and the RCMP.

In fact, I know the story of careers that were ruined because the people tried to help me. There was a minister who sired a child with a woman that was not his wife. There was a speaker of the House of Commons who was pressing the prime minister to bring my case to the floor of the House, and was kicked out of his position. And there was an editor-in-chief whose son was exposed as a pedophile.

Come to think of it, maybe Beth Bailey knows where the wailing wall is located but she is playing the game that the Jews have perfected over the centuries. It is that when they want something, they shape-shift themselves into a cuddly poodle and beg. And when they get it, they go back to being a raging pit bull.