Thursday, August 6, 2015

They hate it; it must be a good Thing

I used to frown at those who pick up the Jewish habit of measuring the utility or the worth of an event by the way that the people they dislike react to it instead of making their own assessment, thus reach rational decisions based on the facts they observe and the sound analysis they do.

But then, the phenomenon of absorbing a culture by osmosis started to work on me, and before I knew it, I started to pick up the same habit, incorporating it in my decision making process. When I realized what was happening to me, I started to fight the habit. I cannot tell at this point how well I'm doing, but I hope I won the battle, and will not again let the habit determine how I react to events.

To see an example of how that habit works, look what happened lately. The members of Congress whose job is to make use of the vast resources that the nation has put at their disposal to research every situation, study it and come up with policies that react to it – stopped doing as much in favor of doing things the Jewish way. What they do now is what they did with regard to the nuclear deal that their administration concluded with Iran.

What they did in this case was to take into consideration the reaction of the people of Iran who expressed their happiness at the deal, even danced in the street in celebration. Based on this and this alone, members of the American Congress said to themselves and to the nation that the deal must be bad for America, for the allies in the Middle East, and for the world because the Iranians love it. These Americans did not even bother setting in motion the resources they have at their disposal to gather the facts or the elements that would have helped them reach a rational decision on the subject.

And so, it was in that same spirit that I was tempted for a moment to pass judgment on what the country of Egypt had accomplished by twinning the Suez Canal, turning it into a two-way waterway from the one-way that it was. The first time that the temptation hit me was a few days ago when I read an account in the media of Jewish America, that came down hard against the project, describing it as a bad thing for Egypt and a useless one for the world. That's when I said to myself: They hate it; it must be a good thing.

And then, I had to relive that moment again when I read a similar account in the Washington Post; an article that came under the title: “Egypt's 'gift to the world' cost $8 billion and probably wasn't necessary,” published on August 6, 2015. It was written by Erin Cunningham to which Heba Habib was asked to contribute something because the new Jewish trick for committing deception is to make it sound like someone with an Arab name agrees with the premise of what they say.

But I quickly recovered from the osmotic pressure that was squeezing against me, and I started to line up the facts and the analysis I had done a while ago, and used them to counter the misrepresentations as well as the desire for failure that the Washington Post was labeling considered opinions, stuffing them into the article, and hoping that the American readers will go to bed tonight adorned with skulls that are full of Jewish moral syphilis.

Of all the wrong things that the heavily edited article says about Egypt and the Canal project, nothing is more indicative of the ignorance that the people who run the joint that's the Washington Post are suffering, than what they say in the realm of economics. You see this clearly when you juxtapose the following statements: (1) “construction seems less urgent for a cash-strapped country like Egypt;” (2) “It will likely only skim a few hours off the time vessels wait to traverse the canal;” (3) “foreign reserves plummeted and the tourism industry suffered;” (4) “Citizens funded the project in just a few days.”

Well, anyone that knows something about economics could have told them that Egypt, which has its own currency, did the right thing when it stimulated the economy with big infrastructure projects – the canal being one. But the best part is that the government did not have to print the money because the country is flush with it, most of it being in the hands of the citizens who pulled it from under the mattress to fund the project. That's having the best of both worlds.

If now we assume that someone did tell those characters something to that effect, why would they still go ahead with an article as idiotic as this? There can only be one reason. It is to end the article with this: “discontent with Sissi's government is likely to grow.” This is not an observation or an analysis; it is the wish of very sick people afflicted with the incurable Jewish disease of harboring an eternal hatred for humanity.